INAX BF users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fibas

Feb 28, 2018
Hello

I'm tempted to get the INAX BF as my first genny atty, actually he's already on his way, I found it for sale on a store in Greece ...

As I do not find many reviews of this atty, I have to look into forums to clarify my doubts ...

For anyone who has this atty what can you tell me about airflow?
I'm used to draws like kayfun lite plus, berserker and so on.

From what I've seen from INAX it's very versatile in terms of airflow, but can I get a narrow draw as I'm used to?

I have seen reviews of other attys, namely the INAX MKII, MKIII and they seem easy to build, so I will not even get into the issue of building coils, because for that there is a lot of information available ...

I'm looking for the best flavor possible in an atty, and the mesh seems to be the best option, but at the same time I do not want to discard the restricted draw I'm used to, above all it's the only way I like to vape and enjoy... MTL only :headbang:

Thankful for all the help you can give me ...

Thank you:thumbs:

Fibas

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
In'Ax makes high quality products, so I'm sure it's not bad. That being said, they are generally over $100 products, and this is a Genesis atomizer you're talking about. If this were 2012, you would probably find a few people who had one. It's just very outdated at this point, and highly priced. You'll probably just have to take your chances on it.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

Fibas

Feb 28, 2018
In'Ax makes high quality products, so I'm sure it's not bad. That being said, they are generally over $100 products, and this is a Genesis atomizer you're talking about. If this were 2012, you would probably find a few people who had one. It's just very outdated at this point, and highly priced. You'll probably just have to take your chances on it.

Outdated?? This one is from 2017...

Steve Parry

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2013
Cookeville TN
Outdated?? This one is from 2017...
It's still a Genesis atomizer designed to be used with SS mesh wicking. Yes, that's outdated. That's not saying there's anything wrong with that, mind you. It's just that very few people are still vaping that way. It hasn't been popular for a good 3 or 4 years anyway.

Fibas

Feb 28, 2018
It's still a Genesis atomizer designed to be used with SS mesh wicking. Yes, that's outdated. That's not saying there's anything wrong with that, mind you. It's just that very few people are still vaping that way. It hasn't been popular for a good 3 or 4 years anyway.

Yes, I know that!!
What Im trying to say is that I´ve seen some reviews on other recent genesis, and found none in this one...

Thats odd...

But mine arrives tomorrow anyway, so when I got some good info I´ll post...

Thank you fo trying to help!!

Peace

Fibas

Fibas

Feb 28, 2018
I had one....they're ok .However, for a Genesis atty, I think the origenny mkll is far better and more versatile. It's not bf though....

Hello

Thanks for your opinion, I was also interested in origenny mkll (among others), but this is even harder to find here in Europe!!

By the way, what's the build you got in your Inax BF?

Do you think Inax BF has a restricted draw?

From the airflow options he has, it seems to me that he can become very restricted.

I already have it with me but I have not tried any build on it because it's my first genny and I'm still studying it:unsure:

Thanks

Peace

Fibas

h418982

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 28, 2014
Des Moines IA
I do not have the BF rda but I still use my magneto which is almost identical to the RDA. I love it, but the airflow will depend on version too. If it is the mk2 then it is adjustable and wide open is slightly more that the kayfun lite airflow wide open. It is the perfect restricted lung hit for me or MTL if I want. Flavor is still top notch so all around just a beautiful atty. I have been on the hunt for the bf rda for a few weeks now but they are rare nowadays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread