In'ax carto

Status
Not open for further replies.

300fury

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2013
Rochester mn usa
posting in Genesis forum cuz, well that's what it is, a submersible genny. I know it's not new, but I just got mine. I have to say I am impressed!!! It has given life to my phiniac carto tanks as they lay dying in the dead vaping device drawer lol. I spent 80 bucks to bring back 100 bucks( price of the 2 carto tanks) anybody else use one?...... Is a billet box the same as a unicorn?

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
I just looked this up, it seems like a really great idea. My question is, do you think its possible to use cotton? Or only mesh?

Might have to look around if some where/one has a single one for sale at a lower price. I could easily make my own carto tank, just need the carto lol.

I don't have one but it looks like you could use ready X wick on it.

Vaya

ECF Veteran
It was definitely designed specifically for mesh... i think trying to use cotton would yield ya a bit of a mess (to put it lightly). More realistically, a disaster.

Why use cotton > mesh anyway? In an In'Ax Carto you're maximizing the benefit of the whole atty's concept by using mesh in it.

Then again, I may be biased. I love mesh so much, y'all may as well call it meshamphetamine around me. Lol.

I will try to answer your question about the billet box. It can be considered a unicorn in that is is very hard to come by. It is a device that uses a built in tank designed to use an old school punched cartomizer. The In'ax cartomizer might as well have been designed to be used specifically in the billet box. Not many people use carto tanks anymore. It looks like there will be another batch of billet boxes released on the 20th of August. Act quickly, they don't last.

Countryboy_ZX6R

Sep 8, 2016
I'm going to be getting a billet here soon and was going to pick up an inax carto as well. I generally build with nickel when using mesh because my legs always get hot spots and break off, I've heard I should stay away from 32 which is what I was using and instead use 29 which seems to be the perfect size. At least a dozen of my friends all said 29 when I asked them about it, but I figured I'd get some other opinions since this post is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread