Increase in proprietary parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdunn96

ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo NY
I live in Buffalo and have the pleasure or having a few stores in the area where I can walk into and actually see how products work. I have been at this for about a month and notice already how new equipment coming out is not as universal as the older stuff. I have three adapters for different tanks and so on. Is this the faze vaping is heading for? I dealt with this and computer parts with certain companies and it is not fun. I hope that these companies do not get too greedy! Went to 3 different stores yesterday and it was a nightmare of they suck, they are trying to steal our customers or this one did this so we have this product now. i do not want that, I want to be able to get everything I need at one place. The only one who did not act like that and I hope I can give a shout out because they deserve it is Vapor Trails, these guys are great and accommodate the best they can for everything with out a word about another place. I just hope it does not come too getting parts from 5 different places, it will suck!

Taniger1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2011
Pasco, Washington
I remember when computer parts where propriatary too. I didnt' deal in them. I think a LOT of other folks didn't either. They did eventually go away :0). Even HP got standard as did Apple.

This might be a "quick check" to see if these companies do well. It will be up to the customer to decide with their dollars. I personally will NOT be buying anythig propriatry like that. I like being able to swap my stuff around!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread