Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
I just gotta give these guys a plug because I haven't seen to much on this vendor in a while but wow when it comes to tobaccoo juices I am just so Impressed! I have had the Oohrah and Captain Ron and I loved them so I tried the Captain Oohrah and was beside myself so ordered the Indigo RY and just tried it.......OMG!!!!!!! These guys have the best tobacco juice I have ever Vaped! From flavor to vapor production, solid throat hit, nice packaging, great customer service and FAST shipping I give them 5 stars. Just really super impressed with Indigo. Who else Vapes their juice and what are your favorite flavors? Im mainly a tobacco and menthol guy so I'd like to try their menthol and I may even give some of their fruity stuff a whirl. Even if it's a miss they still have my vote on the tobaccos. Would love to hear your thoughts.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I am absolutely IN LOVE with their tobaccos. Been a loyal customer since July of last year. I still plan on trying some NETs but for me, Indigo will always be well stocked in my juice bin. I don't know why they don't get much love...maybe the price? Although $9.79 for 15 mL bottle doesn't sound too steep to me, and $17 for 30 mils? Still loads cheaper than smoking.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I would love to try their tobaccos, since I read nothing but positive reviews... but like many other vendors, they are out of my price range.

I hope to try them eventually, when they have a good sale and I have money simultaneously :)

Seriously, I'd be more than happy to send you a little sample. I have 5 different flavors here and I've seen you mention several times that you'd like to try.

I really would love to see these guys get the same props as some of the other vendors here.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
Seriously, I'd be more than happy to send you a little sample. I have 5 different flavors here and I've seen you mention several times that you'd like to try.

I really would love to see these guys get the same props as some of the other vendors here.

We've actually have discussed them even in the Natural Tobacco thread after RPADTV did a review of them and mentioned that their base was as good and flavorful as many NETs on the market. The Vaper's Perspective (youtube channel) just posted their second review, and it was very, very positive.

I started vaping with HALO eliquids, which are on the higher end of the price point scale as well, and I have had to stop ordering them and move on. Just isn't within my budget. Indigo is near that same price point, as are many others I'd like to sample some day. But when I can get very tasty NETs for $13 for a 30ml, I tend to go to those when I am in need of juice.

I appreciate the offer, but I'll pass. I have a feeling I would love the juice, and then be too depressed because I couldn't afford to order it in quantities needed :)

BTW, have you ever heard of Heliocentric Net?

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
We've actually have discussed them even in the Natural Tobacco thread after RPADTV did a review of them and mentioned that their base was as good and flavorful as many NETs on the market. The Vaper's Perspective (youtube channel) just posted their second review, and it was very, very positive.

I started vaping with HALO eliquids, which are on the higher end of the price point scale as well, and I have had to stop ordering them and move on. Just isn't within my budget. Indigo is near that same price point, as are many others I'd like to sample some day. But when I can get very tasty NETs for $13 for a 30ml, I tend to go to those when I am in need of juice.

I appreciate the offer, but I'll pass. I have a feeling I would love the juice, and then be too depressed because I couldn't afford to order it in quantities needed :)

BTW, have you ever heard of Heliocentric Net?

I understand the budget thing. I very rarely (if ever) see any sales or anything from them. I think there's a coupon code, but it's only for 10%. Hope you're able to swing it sometime! On the NETs, I've been itching to try some but I haven't done much reading on who to look at. NET.com is one that I intended to sample but I got sidetracked and ended up ordering a whole bunch of other stuff. Also, goodejuice I want to try. I've not heard of Heliocentric. Why do you ask?

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I understand the budget thing. I very rarely (if ever) see any sales or anything from them. I think there's a coupon code, but it's only for 10%. Hope you're able to swing it sometime! On the NETs, I've been itching to try some but I haven't done much reading on who to look at. NET.com is one that I intended to sample but I got sidetracked and ended up ordering a whole bunch of other stuff. Also, goodejuice I want to try. I've not heard of Heliocentric. Why do you ask?

NET.com is very good. I enjoy their GOLD and Black Cavendish.

As far as NETs, and Indigo, is you like Uncle Cutty, try HHV's Legend. And if you like Indigo's RY4s, give HHV's Heavenly ARMY and Shadow a try.

As far as Heliocentric Net... that was the name of a small press magazine back in the late 80's/90s out of Seattle and as edited by someone named Alisa or Lisa... I forget. Just something rattling around in my mind, that's all.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
I personally think their prices aren't bad at all and when you vape their juice the quality deffinantly gives you a big bang for your buck. The flavor, TH and vapor production makes it well worth the money. I have only tried a handful of NET's and they all have a common flavor to me that doesnt sit well on my pallet so I gave up on NET. The only one I liked was Poet and Scholar from Riverbottom Fog Sauce the rest were gross. I'm happy with the tobacco flavored juice but even then a lot I have had tasted like burnt nutty popcorn which I can't stand. If it has notes of honey, caramel, graham or vanilla then I'm happy. Even the notes of banana in Indigo's Captain Ron is outstanding and I can't put it down. The few juices I have had from them now really nailed it in the flavor department for me more so than others I've had from various vendors so from now on my go-to tobaccos will be coming from Indigo. Good stuff!

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
I do agree with Jefsview on HHV. The legend and Shadow are very good those were two juices I tried when I first started vaping along with Huntsman and I did enjoy them. Shadow was my favorite out of the three. Never tried Heavenly Army. I may in the future but for now I'm more impressed with Indigos flavors.

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
baseballmom:12019360 said:
captain oorah and captain ron are both very good. My husband got me the calypso for Christmas, but haven't gotten to it yet and I am interested in trying their ry version too.

Ooh let me know how Calypso is I was eyeballing that on their site. I'm also thinking bout trying Eureka next.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I've had Kick Back, Eastwood, The Duke, Indigo RY, Indigo Express, Dawn to Dusk, Uncle Cutty, The Turk, and Oorah!. Also KaleidaIce, Five Bucks. Pumpkin Mocha Supreme, Toboggan Noggin, Sunset, Cherry Monster, and Mint Choco Fusion.

Have ordered several more than once, and it's really hard to pick a favorite. They all have really strong points. Some aren't my cup o tea, others I always want to have around.

jefsview

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2013
Crete, Il
I've had Kick Back, Eastwood, The Duke, Indigo RY, Indigo Express, Dawn to Dusk, Uncle Cutty, The Turk, and Oorah!. Also KaleidaIce, Five Bucks. Pumpkin Mocha Supreme, Toboggan Noggin, Sunset, Cherry Monster, and Mint Choco Fusion.

Have ordered several more than once, and it's really hard to pick a favorite. They all have really strong points. Some aren't my cup o tea, others I always want to have around.

You should write up a review thread in the General Eliquid Review sub-forum. Take it one juice at a time and keep their name in the spotlight.

Every few months there are a slew of new vapers, and they might not have heard of Indigo.

Oh, and keep talking here ;)

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
All I mainly vape are tobacco juices, and I kept hearing good things about Indigo's Juices, mainly the Oohrah. So I bought a bottle of Oohrah, but after trying it several times I just cant stand it! There is just some odd flavor in it I do not like! (not for me)

I found that with Oorah as well, it was the first one I tried. Didn't quite get what people were raving about, until I hit it again about 2 months later. Totally different than the first time around. I finished the bottle but didn't LOVE it. I plan on revisiting that one again.

Like Boba's some of their tobaccos really need a good long rest before they really get good. That's why they do "reserve" lots sometimes. Usually steeped for at least 2 months. They go quick when they're available.

Or, it may not be your cup of tea. I remember reading a negative review and someone said they tasted like a plum or prune undertone in all the tobaccos. I can see that, but I find it to be a really rich, earthy tobacco flavor.

baseballmom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2013
SE PA
sincemylastcigarette.com
calypso is definitely a sweeter one, need to spend more time with it, but I am enjoying so far. I actually didn't like the mint chocolate one-only cause it too realistically imitated a York peppermint patty-like 100% spot on-I just couldn't vape it. Indigo's flavors are usually pretty rich and heavier not light and airy(I don't know how else to explain it lol!)...just my opinion/taste is subjective/ymmv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread