Indigo Vapor. SO GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I'm all for "in your face". I don't think anything can be more in "in your face" than Grumpy's Hooch. When i first tried that i was like, NO WAY. Revisited it about three months later and it had mellowed quite a bit. However, it got sweet on me. I'm looking for a tobacco that is NOT sweet. Hay, grass....anything. Just NOT sweet.

Here you go...get the reserve, you will like it. But hurry. :)

Duke Reserve

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I found a code 15% off with code TYREDDIT

Oorah sounds so amazing, I've heard it's good mixed with Captain Ron, anyone tried Captain Ron (This is our coconut infused and steeped tobacco base melded seamlessly with an awesome banana flavoring)?

I want Oasis (super creamy coconut and tropical combination with a mild cooling finish)
and Blue Yonder too (Blueberry, Plum, Coconut, and company come together to form a unique berry blend)

I've been meaning to try them because I've heard great things. ;)

Getting the sampler of all 4 I want, FYI: the code works

Last edited:

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
I found a code 15% off with code TYREDDIT

Oorah sounds so amazing, I've heard it's good mixed with Captain Ron, anyone tried Captain Ron (This is our coconut infused and steeped tobacco base melded seamlessly with an awesome banana flavoring)?

I want Oasis (super creamy coconut and tropical combination with a mild cooling finish)
and Blue Yonder too (Blueberry, Plum, Coconut, and company come together to form a unique berry blend)

I've been meaning to try them because I've heard great things. ;)

Indigo Vapor is the latest vendor to throw their hat into the ring of gourmet e-juice providers. With the launch of their new website, they submitted some of their juice for review, including this one, Capt. Ron. It is a banana tobacco flavor with an additional component that helps to set this one apart from the increasingly cluttered field of fruit/tobacco mixes. Focusing first on the two predominant flavors, the juice is composed around a very smooth tobacco that tastes like a honey-cured variety with complex sweet and smoky notes that compliment each other beautifully. The banana flavor used by Indigo is also quite sweet, sitting squarely on the candy side of the flavor spectrum, advancing the overall sweetness of the tobacco even further, but still managing to maintain a good sense of symmetry without crossing the border into sticky, cloying sweetness. The elusive final flavor element is a very satisfying light, yet rich, coconut overtone that fully presents on the finish. The coconut could easily be overlooked in that, rather than adding a substantial dose of flavor, it brings more of a creamy mouthfeel that helps to cut through the smokiness of the tobacco flavor, lending the overall profile an exceptional sense of balance. Like most tobacco based juice, this one really shines when you put a little extra heat to it. The sweet spot for me was right around 10 watts, which translates to 5.5V on a 3Ω atomizer. With that set-up, you can expect a tasty blend of sweet smoky flavor, a powerful throat hit, and tremendous clouds of rich, creamy vapor.

Rating: 20/20

Vapor Rater

:)

MasterBlaster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Detroit
www.nightstalkerproductions.com
Yeah great reviews for sure! I'm currently vaping Captain Ron as I type this and I have not been able to put it down since I got it. I killed a 15ml bottle in under a week. Its really really good. As soon as I finish off this last tank im putting a fresh carto in my IBTank and filling up with the Indigo RY! I put a few drops in an Atty to try it and boy oh boy I cant wait to fill a tank!

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
Hey BTW Alisa what device and set up are you using with the Indigos? I cant decide whether I like the flavor more in my carto tank, dripping atty or my Davide lol. Its just so good in whatever I put this juice in!

When I first tried Indigo I was using it in a Zen2 Carto 18350. LR Punched Boge, with a Captivape BDS60 drip tip. Since then the carto-tank has gone to the wayside, for me it was too fussy. It's set to vape on a freshly charged batt @ 3.7 V.

Now I'm using an iTaste VV V3.0 with evods or Aro's (1.7-2.2 ohm) and most of the tobaccos do well right around 9.5-10.5 watts (that's partly why I got the iTaste--my Spinner couldn't get that high, and I wanted more). I just started rewicking with cotton, and plan to start rebuilding soon, but I have a squid w/premade wick and coil to drip. It's not the most convenient so I don't drip much and I don't think I've dripped any Indigo in it yet.

Last edited:

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
I got my sampler order. I love how they send them in little glass bottles with glass drippers too!

I love the Captain Ron and Blue Yonder. Blue Yonder has a great coconut flavor! (something I've searching for). The Captain Ron is a great coconut tobacco so this is awesome for me! I like the Oorah too. The Oasis is alright but I didn't like it as much as the others.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
The Indigo Classic RY4 is awesome, very unique and I like the blend. The RY4 and Eastwood are really good also, and they seem to get better the more and more I try them.

Tonight I opened up Oorah, and damn, this stuff is just great! I would describe it as Smooth Criminal-like, but only the tobacco comes out a lot more and it has a great even and smooth taste. I wish I would have got more than just a sample of this, really great stuff. I still have the Duke and Sunset to try, but Indigo delivers some really great tobacco juices.

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
The Indigo Classic RY4 is awesome, very unique and I like the blend. The RY4 and Eastwood are really good also, and they seem to get better the more and more I try them.

Tonight I opened up Oorah, and damn, this stuff is just great! I would describe it as Smooth Criminal-like, but only the tobacco comes out a lot more and it has a great even and smooth taste. I wish I would have got more than just a sample of this, really great stuff. I still have the Duke and Sunset to try, but Indigo delivers some really great tobacco juices.

I'm so glad you tried it and posted your thoughts on it!

BostonJim

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Las Vegas
Did you ever have a secret little place that was just for you. That little hideaway with the great view or beach or mountain stream, some out of the way ideal place that really gives you piece of mind? That ideal location that fills your soul? Well, thats how I feel about Indigo Vapor.

I love it that I have found the diamond in the rough. In the vast world of e-juice where people endlessly run from one place to another searching and hoping to find the one, I smile to my self knowing I found my oasis. To me, Indigo Vapor is the be all end all of juice. And now the secret is out.

Well, with juice this good, its couldn't remain hidden long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread