• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Indulgence review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylar

Feb 23, 2010
Phoenix
I recently picked up an Indulgence from the guys at ecigsupply.com by recommendation from Chad.

I picked this up to be my on the go mod since I don't want to carry around my SB all the time.
So far this thing is great. Been using it all day since I'm waiting on my SB to arrive. At 3.7 volts this thing is amazing. The vapor production is great. Puts out I'd say 1.5 times the vapor of my 510 battery.
The batteries last all day. I can vape all day, go to bed and change the battery in the morning and good to go. The batteries take about 1.5 hours to fully charge so you can still have it on stand by if you are having a chain vaping day.
the unit came with 4 adapters for KR808-801-510-401 so you have many choices on what atty to use.
The body is very well made. Not too sure what kind of metal is used but it's very sturdy. The unit fits great in my huge hands. The button is very nice too. Not as recessed as a SB but still very well made. Never had a problem of it going off in my pocket. It comes in 2 "colors" that I know of, titanium and gun metal grey.
The only draw backs I have noticed is;
1. When they battery gets low, the vapor and TH get low too but I know a lot
of units do that too.
2. I go through a ton of juice on this. I put the normal 3 drops on the atty and get about 3-4 good hits off it. With my 510 battery I can get about 7-8 hits from it but that might be due to a lower voltage.

All in all this is a great mod and a great price for it. Comes with the unit, 2 batteries, charger and 4 adapters in a nice little box for $58.95. It also has options for a pass-through and an extended tube to vape at 6 volts. I would say if you can't afford a SB, get this little thing because it rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread