Infinity Pro on the Way!

Status
Not open for further replies.

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hi,
I just thought I would chime in with my recent purchase, since this is the prime place for Buzz enthusiasts.

I placed the order last night. I got black with brass caps (I know... uncool, but I like the look), with some extra batteries and Boge cartos.
I wanted the 1" tank, but they were out of stock at the time.
I ended up placing a second order for very similar tanks (with the screw and polycarbonate tube... great reviews) from ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE / E CIGARETTES STARTER KITS AND E LIQUID NICOTINE FROM MOM AND POP , so it should work out well.
I am so excited to get this package in the mail! :mail:
I have been using V2 cigs stick batteries and cartos, off and on, for a little while. But I still smoke cigarettes, and I think I need the flexibility of variable voltage and different carto/atty options to really find a spot that satisfies me.

In short, it will allow me to find my ideal vaping experience and to truly taste my juices (ones I have, and ones I just ordered). If I can't quit smoking after using the Infinity Pro, then there is no hope for me! Just kidding, but not really... you know?:blink:
And, just for the sake of conversation, my favorite juice so far is Juicy Clear's Banana Frost. I never thought it would be a fruity juice, but there it is. Keep in mind, though, I've been limited to low voltage AND I'm still a newbie. I've only tried juices from V2, Juicy Clear, and Nhaler. The Pear Lung Juice from Nhaler is quite good too, as well as their Mint Green Tea. I have some juice coming, hopefully, from ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE / E CIGARETTES STARTER KITS AND E LIQUID NICOTINE FROM MOM AND POP with the tanks.
I live in Canada, so I have to cross my fingers. I always ask suppliers to be discreet with the outside labeling of the package.

Sorry I strayed so far from the main topic: my Infinity Pro. I really am pumped, and I plan to quit smoking very shortly, if not immediately, after I get it. No pressure, but that's my goal! As pbusardo mused in a YouTube video, ".... to Infinity (Pro) and Beyond!" :2cool:

Anyway, that's enough babbling.
Keep on keeping on.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Congrats Potts....You WILL love it. Got mine today (Infinity) and am having a blast messing around with adjusting voltage...finding the sweet spot...pretty cool :) A tad larger than what one is used to but who cares...its all about the vape anyway :) Can't wait till you try yours and the stinkies will be history..............

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I am trading my Reo for a black/brass buzz pro on Wednesday. Definitely not uncool!!!!!

They are the beautiful colors of Pittsburgh! :)

sent from my Ice Cream Sandwiched Gtablet

I guess I never thought of that. The Pens definitely have one of the more classic color schemes!
It's not too far off from Ottawa either, so it works for me.:p

Hope you like your Infinity too, Bob.
Cheers.

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Congrats Potts....You WILL love it. Got mine today (Infinity) and am having a blast messing around with adjusting voltage...finding the sweet spot...pretty cool :) A tad larger than what one is used to but who cares...its all about the vape anyway :) Can't wait till you try yours and the stinkies will be history..............

I considered the size, and am wondering if it will look a little ridiculous in public, but I decided I don't care!
I'm sticking to my guns. You're right... it's about the vape. And I need a satisfying vape to be able to quit completely.

Thanks for the encouragement, and I hope it works out for both of us. :toast:

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I'm not one to write long posts, so the cliff notes version of my book is. V2 sucks, Buzz rocks!

LOL....
Fair enough, KeysBum, but tell us what you really think. :laugh:
I actually don't mind V2 cigs-- 4.2 volt batteries with a lifetime warranty and tolerable juice, so I can't complain that much. Pricey though!
But it's not the same as the Buzz or Infinity. VV is going to change my life! :)

And, seriously, maybe I should've said: "... and I picked the raddest, most popular colours on the face of the Earth!" :2cool:
On a sidenote, I think I use too many emoticons! (insert here)

Thanks again, Keys.

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
I'm not one to write long posts, so the cliff notes version of my book is. V2 sucks, Buzz rocks! I am at this moment vaping a black BP with brass end caps with Banana Foster juice in a Boge REG carto. Life is good. Pretty cool too.

Yes, sounds cool because you are the master of stage 9....LOL :) Banana Foster...........hmmm, sounds delicious!

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

potts_d

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I have Black on Brass S/N 001 LOL !!!!!!!!! Cool to me .

Case closed!
From the man himself, who can argue? Hmmm?

You guys should charge $5 extra for brass caps! :) I mean, seriously, who wants chrome? Bah!
By the way, it's been almost 24 hours since I ordered my Infinity... my patience is wearing thin! :p

Thanks, Buzzkill.
Keep up the good fight.

BuzzKill

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Central Coast Ca.
www.notcigs.com
  • Deleted by classwife

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
I think there are going to be some excited troups here in the army :)

The Army is going to be just fine.

Green Lantern is giving the ground troops air cover !!!!!!!

"In brightest days and darkest night no evil shall escape my sight,let those who worship devil might,beware the power Green Lanterns light" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we some how end up i n a "Cat Fight" Hairball has our back !! LOL

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
a-6_1.jpg
Green Lantern is giving the ground troops air cover !!!!!!!

Air cover/ close air support is my specialty

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
View attachment 77378

Air cover/ close air support is my specialty

Sorry I missed you !!!

But nothing makes me feel safer than knowing Green Lanterns on the job !!!!!!

" In brightest day and darkest night,no evil shall escape my sight,let those who worship's might,BEWARWE the power Green Lanterns light" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Sorry I missed you !!!

But nothing makes me feel safer than knowing Green Lanterns on the job !!!!!!

" In brightest day and darkest night,no evil shall escape my sight,let those who worship's might,BEWARWE the power Green Lanterns light" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just said, Master Arm on....pickle. And lots of .... blew up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread