ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Well, I use Boge 3Ω cartos a lot.
High Desert Ecigs - Age Verification
Crystal Clear Vaping
Free shipping at CCV. Hope this helps.

Bought an Infinity Pro from the classifieds on ECF...

Need to know what works best on it. Which atomizers for dripping and cartomizers for filling would work best for it. Please link to the products if you can, so I can see whats the cheapest and order today.

Thanks in advance!

Nomoreash

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Chattanooga, TN
Your not really restricted with the IP, that's the point of VV. Adjust to find your sweet spot. The only thing I can say is don't use LR as there is no need for LR on a VV mod anyway, you can use LR but you'll need to keep the voltage adjust low, which kinda defeats the purpose of VV. If you like the DC cartos you may not get the full voltage range with those due to the current draw but other than that it's preference.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Your not really restricted with the IP, that's the point of VV. Adjust to find your sweet spot. The only thing I can say is don't use LR as there is no need for LR on a VV mod anyway and if you like the DC cartos you may not get the full voltage range with those due to the current draw but other than that it's preference.

Right on with the DC info :) Ipro tops out around 4.7 volts on the dual coils. In my opinion thats plenty but some like higher.

Ipro will run anything between 1.5 ohms-3.5 ohms

Just remember that lower ohms = less battery life ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread