• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Innoken itaste faulty

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryd

Mar 27, 2013
North Yorkshire
Hi

Can anyone help? I have had my iTaste only since April and its been very good. Ive finally managed to just about quit normal cigs and today after the day from hell its packed in!

Despite it being fully charged (I think) the vaultage is displaying 3.3 vaults all the time and wont move. You can press the button and it hovers up to 3.6 then goes back to 3.3 but the display stays on! For a while earlier the button you press to smoke was constantly on green then it went from green to orange then to red constantly like a set of disco lights!

Nothing is happening when I try and smoke it.

I have it on charge right now on the laptop but I dont think its that. Any ideas? I thought this was a quality bit of kit and would have expected it to last a bit longer than a few months!

Vault

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2013
Wellingborough,Northants,UK
Have you tried using a USB adaptor that runs of the mains? I know I had issues charging with various batteries when I tried plugging into the USB port on my desktop.
It would rule out the laptop port not putting out enough power (5v) to charge, if that dosn`t work maybe another charger will solve the problem before you finally come to the conclusion the Innoken is borked!

barryd

Mar 27, 2013
North Yorkshire
Thanks. Yes I tried that. I took it to bits last night and I think I just made it worse! I guess Ill probably just have to buy a new one. Problem is from where? There just arent any shops locally selling these things and Im going to need it ASAP as Im away next week.

You would think that stores would be selling these things by now but its easier to buy drugs! (I imagine).

There's about 4-5 devices in the iTaste range atm but if your on about the v2 VV, with 800mah, then you've done well to get 4+ months out of it. All batteries will eventually degrade and not charge properly. Think about upgrading your device to an MVP or a device with a replaceable battery.

My iTaste VV is still going strong but I use it as a back up to my back up device, to be non pc; My VV is now on about the same level as a tramp picking dockers out of ashtrays.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread