Innokin AIO PCC and 510 auto battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

dlmb

Oct 12, 2011
Nevada
Today I have for review, the already well-reviewed innokin AIO PCC and auto battery kit!

I have been using this kit for some time now to get a real feel for how it performs in various vaping atmospheres such as at work, on the go, and even just relaxing at home on the couch. What this review contains is solely my opinion of the product and is NOT based on anything other than my personal views and what I have seen and experienced while using said product.

The PCC is a nice black aluminum case with three LED indicators on the front to show charge status of the PCC, when it is infact charging something and when it is being charged its self.

DSCN0692.jpg

On the bottom of the PCC you will find a few various ports (Input to charge the PCC, Output for the included cable to charge other things such as your Phone and iPod) a power switch to turn the PCC on or off, and a display button to indicate the charge status of the units battery.

DSCN0694.jpg

The top cap of the AIO slides off to reveal four slots, the first on the right hand side being the slot to insert your cig style battery for charging and the other three to the units left being slots to house what you would like to carry with your unit. They will fit a standard drip tip, a carto, or even an atomizer. I usually keep one carto, one smartvapes dripping atomizer and one drip tip in mine.

DSCN0695.jpg

The automatic 510 battery that comes with the AIO is pretty generic in function and life span, I get about 2 hours on a charge with a boge SR carto or about an hour with an atomizer. The LED on the front of the battery lights up blue when in use. After the battery is dead it will simply flash when you try to take a puff, this is a good time to charge it ;)! To charge a battery on the AIO simply slide it into the far right slot on the PCC and push it down until the PCC flashes to let you know it has started the charge cycle! Simple huh? :)

DSCN0696.jpg

When charging the battery on your AIO the LED on the front of the PCC light red to let you know it is currently charging a battery and turns off when fully charged. I get anywhere from 3-6 charge cycles on the cig per charge of the AIO.

DSCN0698.jpg

Overall the kit performs quite well and is what I usually take with me when on the go because it is simple, small, and flat out performs well. What more could I ask?!

I'd be glad to answer any questions you may have about the product, and thank you for your time! Have a wonderful day and VAPE ON!

-D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread