• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Innokin Clearomizer i30s Dual Coil Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I've bought 4 or 5 of these units lately and I really like them. The long aluminum coils seem to last a long long time. Been vaping everyday, almost all day long, and haven't had to replace a coil. Just remove it from time to time, wash it under running water, let it dry, and you're good to go again with no aftertaste from the prior juice, nor any burning smell.

Anybody else been using them? What's your opinion thus far?

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I have 25 of them on the way to my house... glad to see a good review lol

Hi Ryan,

According to what I've experienced thus far, you made a good choice. You'll be amazed by the size and look of those coils. They are certainly one of a kind, and last longer than I ever imagined. I watched a review on YouTube where the guy claims he hasn't need to change the coil in 2 months. And he's vaping lots each day. Just keeps washing it under water every juice change.

They sell in 5 packs on FT for about $8. Wish all my tanks could use those coils.

OK, ready I'm ready for a guy who'll chime in and say "I build my own. Much better and cheaper than ordering."

Well, good for you. I'm so jealous ;)

Cheers...

Last edited:

BackDoc

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2010
Galts Gulch
Have spent more than I'd like to admit on toppers, not to mention mods ,etc in the years I've been in the sport of vaping:). Out of all the supposed best of the best I have to say the i30s has been the.most consistent Vape I've found to date ......hands down : I own 6 of them and have about 50 coils ( yes its time to order more) they last me aweek or more ( will have to try the rinse thing after every tank, as I tend to just add juice and roll) the only other vaping product I've been beyond impressed with in comparison is the sigelei Zmax .....amazing

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Have spent more than I'd like to admit on toppers, not to mention mods ,etc in the years I've been in the sport of vaping:). Out of all the supposed best of the best I have to say the i30s has been the.most consistent Vape I've found to date ......hands down : I own 6 of them and have about 50 coils ( yes its time to order more) they last me aweek or more ( will have to try the rinse thing after every tank, as I tend to just add juice and roll) the only other vaping product I've been beyond impressed with in comparison is the sigelei Zmax .....amazing

Yeah, rinse them thoroughly for 3-4 minutes in warm/hot water. Then let them dry out naturally for a few days. I use a heat gun (on low temp) right after the rinse for a few minutes to quicken the process, but still let them fully dry out for a day or two before using again. A hair dryer would be fine too. If I don't let them dry out enough, I get almost an hour of cracking sound and less flavor, which frankly speaking I could do without.
Patience is the key. Something which Korea has taken away from me :)

Take care...

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
And Waddle, no doubt you produce your own nicotine too, right? Amazing :)

Cheers....

No unfortunately I have to buy my nicotine. But I am working on it. Figure I'll have a bumper crop of tobacco on the roof this summer. :)

Did you finally get your customs ordeal settled?

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
No unfortunately I have to buy my nicotine. But I am working on it. Figure I'll have a bumper crop of tobacco on the roof this summer. :)

Did you finally get your customs ordeal settled?

Thanks for asking and reminding me. Yes, it turned out ALL well and fine. DHL are the problem. They, I swear, work as semi-policeman in conjunction wuth Customs at the airport. You should have heard the conversations I had with the DHL reps. Terrible....:mad:

I will write a separate thread with a good new source soon.

Have a nice Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread