Innokin Coolfire 4 - set to Watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I've seen two reviews where OP who bought the innokin Coolfire 4 followed the directions in the manual -
Pg 15
Enter Variable Wattage Mode
"Press and hold the + button for 1 second"

and then the OP were complaining in their reviews (MyVaporStore) that the Coolfire won't go into wattage mode!

I can't talk to them, so I thought I'd put the info here, because this messed me up, too! Just got it and it WON'T GO INTO WATTAGE MODE! oooooooooooooooooooo!!! :mad:

You have to press the fire button (the button you press when you inhale) AND the + button at the same time. Then, it'll go into wattage mode.

Your Coolfire 4 is fine, it's the instructions that are messed up!

hurricanegirl100

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2012
The burbies of Cleveland
I just got one today along with a kanger subtank mini with .5 ohm coils so this is my first subohm setup! Everything seems to work great but I am getting bad choking reflex with madvapes maxx vg 3 nic juice! Any suggestions for a subohm newbie?/
MadVapes has great gear and TERRIBLE juice lol..my personal favorites are MadTown Vapors and ECBlends but you can order from any juice vendor! Just order something with at least 70% VG. (Although I drip 50/50 PG VG all the time - the flavor's stronger, but it can be a little messier to drip because the liquid isn't as thick.) if you can order extra flavor shots, you might want to do that - higher VG ratios can mute flavor on a lot of juices. I usually order 1 extra flavor shot with MadTown and just get XF (NOT double XF - it's bad lol..) with ECB.

ECBlend Flavors | E-Liquid | Personal Vaporizers

USA made e-juice with only the best American U.S.P. ingredients.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
I just got one today along with a kanger subtank mini with .5 ohm coils so this is my first subohm setup! Everything seems to work great but I am getting bad choking reflex with madvapes maxx vg 3 nic juice! Any suggestions for a subohm newbie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What wattage are you using? It can seem rough at first. Turn the wattage low, like 12 watts and then slowly go up to find your spot. I like my .5 between 15-18 watts. Definitely open the airflow up, and just don't hit it super hard. Since you're just beginning it would've been better to start with the 1.2 ohm coil probably, but no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread