Innokin CoolFire TC100 Easter Monday Giveaway! (ENDED)

• Thread starter Innokin_Ash
  • Start date
  • th_trl_thread_readers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
1) Please answer these two simple questions:

Which CoolFireIV TC100 Color do you like best?

- Black & Grey
- Red & Black
- Blue & White
- White & Black

Which Temperature Control coil material is your favorite?

- Stainless Steel (SS316L)
- Nickel (ni200)
- Titanium (Ti)
- I prefer Wattage mode vaping, with Kanthal coils

I love the blue and white one and I prefer to use stainless steel for my coils. Thanks for the chance!

Reactions: FringeChief68

GemInEye

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2015
Somewhere In PA
I am really digging the white and black. I love the looks of it being chunkier than the cf4 original and the metal being black instead of silver.
I have not tried tc yet but I'm open to it, so i guess i prefer wattage mode with good ole kanthal!

Thanks for the contest and good luck everyone!

Tapayappin

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
Win a truly 1 of a kind brand new CoolFireIV TC100 Vaporizer! Powered by the advanced AETHON control board the TC100 is ultra-fast, extremely accurate and focuses 100W of real power with ClearWave technology for real, accurate temperature control. Choose your favorite Stainless Steel 316L, Nickel200 or Titanium coils and get ready for an amazing vaping experience with no more dry hits! Pure Power, Total Control, Huge Clouds.

We will be giving away 1 uniquely customized TC100 on this ECF giveaway and if you win you will work directly with our Innokin team to make your TC100 truly one of a kind!

Your TC100 will be shipped to you with a certificate of authenticity signed by the Innokin engineers and designers who created the TC 100 and you'll be one of the first in the world to vape with this top of the line vaporizer. It's easy to enter and great to win!

DNSNP59.jpg

1) Please answer these two simple questions:

Which CoolFireIV TC100 Color do you like best?

- Black & Grey
- Red & Black
- Blue & White
- White & Black

Which Temperature Control coil material is your favorite?

- Stainless Steel (SS316L)
- Nickel (ni200)
- Titanium (Ti)
- I prefer Wattage mode vaping, with Kanthal coils

2) You must be over 18 to enter.

3) The winner will be chosen by Random.org on Wednesday, March 30th.

Win yourself a brand new, one of a kind Innokin CoolFireIV TC100! Good Luck and have a great day!

EDIT: We're going to be extending this giveaway until Friday, so more people have a chance to enter! Good luck all!

1. Which CoolFireIV TC100 Color do you like best?

I really like the Black & Grey with the White & Black as a close second!

2. Which Temperature Control coil material is your favorite?

I prefer Wattage mode vaping, with Kanthal coils but would like to try Stainless Steel (SS316L) TC

Thank You for the contest! :)

I

Innokin_Ash

Apologies for the delayed drawing of this one. There's been lots of entrants, we appreciate and will collect all of my your answers!

The winner has been drawn, so without much further ado...

Congratulations to: @Sunray

I'll contact you shortly regarding the prize, and arrange for it to be sent out.

To everyone else who didn't win, please keep an eye out, because we'll be doing more giveaways soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread