Innokin EZ Watt (3 months after purchase)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
So... I'm new to vaping. I started off in October of 2017 to try to curb cigarettes, and since that time have spent a fair bit of money on various starter kits, with very little success. It wasn't until I purchased the Innokin EZ watt that I was able to quit smoking and go 100% vaping.

The unit I purchased is the black model. It's got a simple rounded design, comfortable to hold, is relatively small, and has a bit of heft to it. It feels substantial in the hand while being a small size.

The battery isn't huge (1500 mah) but with both the 1.5 ohm coils at 13-14 watts and 0.8 ohm coils at 16-18 watts I can get through the better part of a day. I have a desk job, so recharging the battery isn't inconvenient for me. If you're out and about and chain vaping, the battery probably won't be enough, for me it's perfect. As well, it seems to charge pretty quickly - - I'll go from 50% capacity to a full charge in 30-45 minutes.

The tank is a 2ml tank and will get me through the day from when I leave my house to my commute home. I keep a bottle of juice in my desk, so topping it off isn't a concern.

Regarding the performance. It's a great mouth to lung vape. The taste is good and the clouds are respectable for a MTL tank. I did have to drop my nicotine level from 18 mg down to 12 mg with this tank... as it'll go through juice a little faster than my other devices and hits a little harder. Both the 1.5 & 0.8 ohm coils deliver great taste.
You have 6 options of wattage to select from, so very basic. What I've found is the 0.8 ohm coils will handle the 30 watt setting (even though they're not supposed to) likewise the 1.5 ohm coils will handle the 16 watt setting. It doesn't take long to figure out which wattage works with which juices to bring out the flavours as there are really only 6 settings to try. I've never had a dry hit with this device, and I've tried for fun once by taking deep pulls, blowing out the vapor and taking another, and another, and another... and it actually wicked extremely well and handled my abuse. The unit has never leaked on me, nor has it given me any spitback.

Coils last me a little over 2-weeks and they're dead easy to switch. You just pull out the old one and push in the new one (just make sure the flat edges are lined up) They cost me $3.99 CDN so it's quite an economical device to use.

It's handled juices up to 80% VG. Even the sweater juices didn't manage to kill the coils.

Flavour wise, it's the best machine I've tried... keep in mind, I haven't tried any RTA tanks or the Zenith (which is supposed to be a great MTL)... but compared to the Eleaf iCare 2, my Von Erl, Joyetech ego AIO, Joyetech ego AIO ECO, and Kangertech Top EVOD, it beat them all.

I would have no hesitations to recommend this device to anyone wanting to quit smoking get into vaping. As stated previously for me, it's the only machine I used that made me want to vape more than smoke.

Attachments

• 20180325_171601.jpg
    20180325_171601.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 52
  • 20180325_170606.jpg
    20180325_170606.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49

NeonH1

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2018
So... just an update. I recently picked up the "Slipstream" tank to try a little DL vaping with the EZ watt mod. It worked just fine using both the 0.5 SS coil and the 0.8 Kanthal coil. It was a pretty cheap way to realize I'm not really into DL vaping. I get much better taste using the T20S tank that came with it... but I'm glad I figured this out now, instead of dropping $100.00 on a new mod & DL tank ;)

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread