Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I have an innokin starter kit... EZ Watt:
You are being redirected...
innokin also has this starter kit:
Both use the same tank and can use either 1.5 ohm or 0.8 ohm coils. On the EZ Watt I use 13-14 watts for the 1.5 ohm coil, and use 16-18 watts for the 0.8 ohm coil. How does this work with the Endura? Is it using the same watts automatically? I'm missing something. I also have an Aspire Nautilus X tank and had a PockeX. They use similar coils... same question. What does the PockeX do different depending on whether I use a 1.2 ohm or 0.6 ohm coil?

Berniejap

Moved On
Aug 11, 2019
  • Deleted by Misty

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I have an Innokin starter kit... EZ Watt:
Innokin also has this starter kit:
Both use the same tank and can use either 1.5 ohm or 0.8 ohm coils. On the EZ Watt I use 13-14 watts for the 1.5 ohm coil, and use 16-18 watts for the 0.8 ohm coil. How does this work with the Endura? Is it using the same watts automatically? I'm missing something. I also have an Aspire Nautilus X tank and had a PockeX. They use similar coils... same question. What does the PockeX do different depending on whether I use a 1.2 ohm or 0.6 ohm coil?

Not familiar with both devices, but looking at the marketing material on the Innokin site, the Endura is a fixed wattage device with an 18 watt output. This means it will read the resistance of the coil and adjust the voltage accordingly to achieve 18 watts. How each coil performs, I can’t say.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I still don't understand. It's always 18 watts regardless of coil used, or it reduces wattage for different coils?
The EZ.Watt is a regulated variable wattage setup that allows you to change the power output to match the specific coil resistance you're using and to your individual preference. This gives you more options than does the Endura.

The Endura is a fixed power output device (18 watts) that you can't adjust the power output. The resistance of the coil being used is the only way you can make adjustments to your vaping preference. Theoretically, a lower ohm coil will provide more vapor and more warmth to your vape. A higher ohm coil will provide less vapor and a cooler vape.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2018
Toronto, ON
I still don't understand. It's always 18 watts regardless of coil used, or it reduces wattage for different coils?

My understanding is that it is 18 watts, regardless of coil. You want a different vape, change the coil but it will still be 18 watts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread