Innokin Goby Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
It's tiny. It's stealth to the max. It hits like a cig. The Gold Leaf is good (to me). It does produce vapor (very short hits tho).

Kat...Just tried my first (out of 5 that I was able to order) MyBlu…

It IS...indeed...tiny...stealth...and DOES hit like a cig...

The Gold Leaf leaves a taste in my mouth that resembles a piece of USED toilet paper...but that's NOT too surprising as I ONLY smoked Menthol cigarettes and ONLY vape fruit and cereal flavors...

Any "quick tips" on refilling the Pods???

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Gerry, interesting, but I'm left with only one kwestion: I'm kurious how is it you have a frame of reference for the umm... "taste"?

There are several pod refill vids on YouTube. Have at it. It's super simple. (pop off the top of the pod, refill, pop the top back on)

• Useful
Reactions: gerrymi

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I've read in other tank threads that, sometimes, coils installed in tanks during manufacture are not the same quality as coils purchased separately...

2 (of my 3) Gobys had a small and intermittent leak from the AFC...

I decided to replace their factory installed coils with coils from a 5-pack...

BOTH no longer leak...and remain "bone dry"...:headbang:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Today was a quite MOMENTOUS day for me...

Instead of the 2 eGo AIO's that I've put in my pocket (for the last 3 years) whenever I've left my comfortable abode...I took 2 Gobys with me...(for our usual Saturday trip to Aldi's and Stinky's [a local Drinking Establishment])…

Not only did I experience a better vaping experience...but the decreased weight and size in my pocket was NOTICEABLE...and I arrived home with PLENTY of ejuice and mAh's remaining...

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I keep buying more Gobys...to add to my stash...and as gifts for smoking friends who show a desire to try vaping...

(I initially used them only for "Out & About"...but I find I'm starting to also use them "At Home"...the "disadvantage" of their small 2ml. tank is easily made up for by their extremely easy method of refilling)...

Vapecrawler lists the cheapest price at VaporL for $22.28...but I have never had any dealings with them...and they do not sell the coils separately...

The next best price is MVS for $25.99...

Is there a better price "out there" that I'm missing???

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I keep buying more Gobys...to add to my stash...and as gifts for smoking friends who show a desire to try vaping...

(I initially used them only for "Out & About"...but I find I'm starting to also use them "At Home"...the "disadvantage" of their small 2ml. tank is easily made up for by their extremely easy method of refilling)...

Vapecrawler lists the cheapest price at VaporL for $22.28...but I have never had any dealings with them...and they do not sell the coils separately...

The next best price is MVS for $25.99...

Is there a better price "out there" that I'm missing???

We've been getting them from MVS, Gerry. At one point I had four, but gave a few away, then Kat sent me one back, so now I've got two again. Funny but we were discussing whether to grab a couple more just last weekend.

I'm with you. They're tough to beat when I want something tiny & light. SO good, and SO easy!!!

If we do take another dive, we'll probably stick with MVS again. For a few dollars more (as Mr. Eastwood once said). :vapor:

• Agree
Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Well DPL...they may be "disappearing"...

Vapecrawler used to list 7-9 sources...now they're down to 3...:shock:

:thumb: ;) :w00t:

enabler u.png

• Optimistic
Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread