Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I have not used one, but the guy at one of my local shops told me that he found them to be finicky. He said it takes a lot of tweeking to get them working right, and his still was giving him occasional dry hits unless he shut off, or used his fingers to block off, the airflow and take a heavy puff or two to get some juice up to the atomizer. He said he thinks it may be best suited for a MTL set up where it has more restricted airflow and can cause more of a vacuum to suck the juice up into the atomizer.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I’ve not used the Liftbox mod, but I did buy the Liftbox adapter that gives Liftbox functionality on any mod. All of @Zaryk comments are spot on. It’s a finicky little bugger that fails to work well unless it’s continually primed by closing off the airflow and taking a couple of hard draws to get the juice to flow. It does work a little better with a MTL atty and thinner juices, but it’s still does not come close to fulfilling its goal of ‘hands-free’ squonking.

Mine now has a permanent spot on my shelf of regrettable vape purchases.

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
I’ve not used the Liftbox mod, but I did buy the Liftbox adapter that gives Liftbox functionality on any mod. All of @Zaryk comments are spot on. It’s a finicky little bugger that fails to work well unless it’s continually primed by closing off the airflow and taking a couple of hard draws to get the juice to flow. It does work a little better with a MTL atty and thinner juices, but it’s still does not come close to fulfilling its goal of ‘hands-free’ squonking.

Mine now has a permanent spot on my shelf of regrettable vape purchases.
Completely agree... My Liftbox adapter has too found a spot in my regretted vape purchases drawer.. :(

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yep I wouldn't even give mine away without like, a very specific plea from someone who owns like fifty seven of them or something.

I'm just using it to reinforce my as yet "untested" premise that I would hate squonking, so the purchase wasn't like, for nothing.

Although, I kind of expect more out of "Innoken" although I guess you can't put a price (or at least a HIGH price) for cornering the market in "redneck not quite squonking but I'll try really hard to make something that looks as if it might be of some use," I guess.

I mean, someone had to, and the fact that not every manufacturer is coming out with a "squonker attachment" says something. What it says, I'm not quite sure, but at least someone did it and showed everyone else it was a big, fat fail. LOL.

I'm thinking of keeping mine forever maybe it can go in the "not quite made it to vape history" museum or whatnot.

Anna

scooterstew71

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2016
Yep I wouldn't even give mine away without like, a very specific plea from someone who owns like fifty seven of them or something.

I'm just using it to reinforce my as yet "untested" premise that I would hate squonking, so the purchase wasn't like, for nothing.

Although, I kind of expect more out of "Innoken" although I guess you can't put a price (or at least a HIGH price) for cornering the market in "redneck not quite squonking but I'll try really hard to make something that looks as if it might be of some use," I guess.

I mean, someone had to, and the fact that not every manufacturer is coming out with a "squonker attachment" says something. What it says, I'm not quite sure, but at least someone did it and showed everyone else it was a big, fat fail. LOL.

I'm thinking of keeping mine forever maybe it can go in the "not quite made it to vape history" museum or whatnot.

Anna
Yes "the not quite made it" vape museum sounds cool.... another exhibit would be the usonicig rythm ultrasonic vape mod... fail... lol...

Reactions: Zaryk
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread