Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
innokin is coming out with the LIFTBox, which incorporates their LIFT system in a box. 80w max, single battery, unregulated. Provided that the LIFT actually works to siphon liquid without squeezing a bottle (which early reports say it does) it could be an interesting squonk alternative.

Pics and text from the innokin announcement

Innokin.JPG
innokin2.JPG

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
awhile back someone posted something about a new Innokin Lift system that would sit under an RDA and automatically feed juice to the wick. Not sure how it worked, vacuum or something??? Looks like they have taken that system and turned it into an all in one without the RDA, an Almost in One.

• Agree
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Doesn't that just make it kinda like... a really complicated tank setup? I guess the idea is you have more juice inside the mod... I guess... It sort of makes sense to me? Not even really since I have not squonked and somehow have little desire to do so, but of course, that might change...

Isn't that pin thingy kinda ritualistic? These are all rhetorical questions, but I guess it's interesting for sure...

Anna

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Doesn't that just make it kinda like... a really complicated tank setup? I guess the idea is you have more juice inside the mod... I guess... It sort of makes sense to me? Not even really since I have not squonked and somehow have little desire to do so, but of course, that might change...

Isn't that pin thingy kinda ritualistic? These are all rhetorical questions, but I guess it's interesting for sure...

Anna
It is certainly complicated compared with just pushing a bottle to squonk or, for that matter, just using an RDTA. I have a feeling refilling the tank will be a fiddly affair.

But it is different, and being different is enough of a reason for some people (such as myself) to buy it just to play with it. According to the Innokin rep on Reddit, there will be other models coming out as well that are fully regulated. Seems Innokin is committing to their Lift system – for a while, at least.

By the way, did you notice that the battery in the photo is inserted the wrong way? According to the positive indicator on the box, it should be pos down, and it’s pos up.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN

Anna

Once you squonk, there's no going back ;)

Walter_Sobchak

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2017
Indiana
Not sure if this Innokin Bastion is a better Mouse Trap?

But I do like Companies that strike out in New Directions.
I completely agree. I'm relatively new to vaping and the lack of innovation is one of the things that has really surprised me since I started.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I completely agree. I'm relatively new to vaping and the lack of innovation is one of the things that has really surprised me since I started.

Trust me. It wasn't always like this. And there was a Time when some of the Innovations were truly Groundbreaking.

Today... Were kinda in "Bandwagon Mode".

Someone comes out with a 3D Printed Box Mod Squonker, and then Everyone has to do a basically the Same Mod. And you kinda have to wait thru that phase until the Next Phase starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread