Innokin Sceptre II Kit Launch - Refined Resilience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF,

How's your weekend? Hope you had a lovely weekend and we are extremely excited to announce that the Innokin Sceptre 2 is launching today ;)

Everything you loved about the original Sceptre, but better. The Sceptre 2 is equipped with a larger battery, improved airflow and simpler controls, all in a smaller package. A pod with refined resilience.

1663294528166.jpeg

Improved airflow

You asked, we delivered. The Sceptre 2 features side airflow control, so you can precisely adjust the draw easily on the go, without removing the pod. From tight MTL to restricted RDL, the Sceptre 2 has you covered.

1662374218457.png

Compact size, longer battery life

The Sceptre 2 is even smaller than the original, making it more pocket-friendly than ever. Despite its smaller frame, the Sceptre 2 features an 1400mAh battery, ensuring all-day performance that wont let you down. The USB-C charging port allows for safe, reliable charging on the go.

1662374258733.png

Push to fit coil system

We simplified the coil replacement system to allow for faster, cleaner coil swaps. Simply pull the coil base from the pod, install a fresh coil and push back in place.

1662374961996.png

Dual activation

Activate the Sceptre 2 with super-responsive automatic draw, or use the fire button, which has been relocated to the front of the device for improved comfort.

1662375009006.png

Two power settings

Swap between normal (red LED) and boost (purple LED) power modes by pressing the power button twice when the Sceptre 2 is powered on. Whether you need a discrete vape, or want to boost flavour, the Sceptre 2 delivers.

1662375526523.png

Eight royal skins

With high grade zinc alloy construction, the Sceptre 2 is hard wearing, lightweight and feels premium in the hand. Available in 8 stunning colours.

1662431916380.png

To learn more, please visit: Sceptre 2 - Product | INNOKIN®

We look forward to seeing your thoughts on the changes from Sceptre to Sceptre 2:D

Best regards,
Innokin Team

Attachments

• 1662374174458.jpeg
    1662374174458.jpeg
    462.1 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
This is an awesome little device. I gave my second one away tp a friend who is just starting to vape :) hoping that will get him started right.

Still using my green one everyday :)
Thanks @HyDrOpOnIc1987, that is very kind of you! That's always been our goal to help more people switch to vaping :thumbs:

HyDrOpOnIc1987

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2021
I love my Sceptre and use it all day. I really want to buy a Sceptre II but cannot find it for sale. Where can I buy one? (EV is out if stock).
I don't know if it has been fully released yet. I haven't seen it on any of the usual chinese wholesaler sites yet, maybe it's available direct from Innokin right now? It shoukd be released soon as it was just announced recently.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I don't know if it has been fully released yet. I haven't seen it on any of the usual chinese wholesaler sites yet, maybe it's available direct from Innokin right now? It shoukd be released soon as it was just announced recently.

I went to the Innokin site but they are not selling anything right now.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I got the Sceptre 2 today and Wow! It's beautiful and works great except one thing I can't figure out, the autodraw. When I try to use it, it cuts off after about .5 seconds. I tend to not use AD much but would like to know if this is normal.
    It was an airflow issue, if it's too "open" the AD doesn't work well. I tightened it up and now it works.

Richard Winter

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    It was an airflow issue, if it's too "open" the AD doesn't work well. I tightened it up and now it works.
    The Auto Draw should still work with the airflow wide open but you will have to draw on the pod quite hard and in a RDL or DTL draw style.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread