Inroducing at GotVapes - The Exciting NEW SLB eGo-V True Variable Voltage Pass Through eGo 3.0-6.0v with LCD Screen in BLACK, STAINLESS & Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
slbegov.png

slbegov_1.png

slbegov_2.png

slbegov_3.png

slbegov_4.png

SLB eGo-V True VV Pass Through eGo 3.0-6.0v w/ LCD Screen
$29.95

Introducing an exciting new product at GotVapes - The SLB eGo-V True Variable Voltage 650mah eGo! We have the eGo-V at GotVapes in all three available colors: BLACK, GRAY & SILVER.

The SLB eGo-V is one of the first true variable voltage eGos and is adjustable from 3.0-6.0v in .1 increments. It features a blue LCD screen that shows not only the voltage but your remaining battery life.

The eGo-V by SLB provides a mini-USB port at the bottom and can be used as a pass-through meaning you can vape at your computer while the unit charges. It is recommended to have at least 1.5amps availble when charging for consistent performance.

Chris & I tested this before ordering for GotVapes and we both were very impressed with its performance through the range of voltages in both its simplicity of use, accuracy and battery life:
  • Even though it is only 650mah it seemed to provide a good strong battery life.
  • No puff count nonsense or other useless features on its PCB board. You simply press the two + or - buttons and it changes the voltage.
  • Once you reach the higher or lower ends of the voltage range it simply cycles around either way (for example - pushing down at 3.0 takes you to 6.0, pushing up at 6.0 takes you to 3.0).
  • Also features a voltage lock-down whereby if you press both buttons at once it locks the voltage so as not to change it accidentally. To unlock it you would simply press both buttons again.

Let's review the SLB eGo-V features:
  • 3.0v-6.0v Variable Voltage in .1 increments
  • Blue LCD display for voltage & battery charge level
  • 5 click on/off safety feature
  • Voltage Lock Down (hold down + and - buttons to set and release)
  • Tactile soft recessed button
  • 650 mAh Li-Polymer battery provides about 500 puffs per charge
  • It is an eGo form factor so completely compatible with other eGo accessories and cartomizers
  • Micro USB charging port/Passthrough
  • 40 inch USB cable
  • 3 amp current limit
  • 115mm or 4.25 inches; 14mm wide (same as a regular eGo)
  • Comes in a very attractive presentation box with manual pamphlet.

Last edited:

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I received one of these for testing (not from GotVapes), and I really like it. Battery life is pretty decent, and it works very well as a pass-thru. Top button has a rubbery ring around it, that holds the button on, which I thought was a little "different", but that is about my only complaint so far. It is smaller than I expected, and very comfortable.

I haven't put it on the meters yet, except to test that it is a constant voltage and not PWM coming out of the connector. But, the voltages feel to be pretty good, so far.

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
I have a question about this. PBusardo tested its pass-thru function and said that it's not a real pass-thru because even though it's charging it draws power from the battery. So, even if it's plugged in and charging, you don't get the full power from the connection. Is this an updated version or is it still the same one? It looks the same to me. I still like to get one, but not until it becomes a real pass-thru.

Disclaimer: PBusard tested one that was not from GotVapes.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
I have a question about this. PBusardo tested its pass-thru function and said that it's not a real pass-thru because even though it's charging it draws power from the battery. So, even if it's plugged in and charging, you don't get the full power from the connection. Is this an updated version or is it still the same one? It looks the same to me. I still like to get one, but not until it becomes a real pass-thru.

Disclaimer: PBusard tested one that was not from GotVapes.

If you are talking about the Ego-VV PassThru he got from the Florida vendor, that is a different unit. The one he tested is from TrueMan, I believe. I have that one also, and it had some issues, and is much bigger than the SLB. They use the same connection style though.

The Ego-V on the top, and the Ego-VV on the bottom:
Photo on 10-12-12 at 11.18 PM.jpg
Update: I just noticed that I held them with my middle finger. It wasn't intentional. i'm not flipping anyone off. :)

wolandepiphanius

Darth Wolandvader
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2012
San Francisco, CA
If you are talking about the Ego-VV PassThru he got from the Florida vendor, that is a different unit. The one he tested is from TrueMan, I believe. I have that one also, and it had some issues, and is much bigger than the SLB. They use the same connection style though.

View attachment 141930
Update: I just noticed that I held them with my middle finger. It wasn't intentional. i'm not flipping anyone off. :)

Hey, thanks for the info. And it's ok, people flip me off all the time because I look like a monkey.

cedric212

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2012
Columbus, Ohio

View attachment 141930

I believe wolandepiphanius was referring to the KgoVV, if SLB EgoV is the same as KgoVV then according to PBusardo's, it's not a true real pass-thru.

A PBusardo Review - KGO VV - Hoosier ECig - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread