Intellicig Launches Toll Free USA Customer Services Number

Status
Not open for further replies.

nqhqhz

Verified Member
Jan 1, 2009
Ireland
John, I have nothing but praise for your service having exchanged an email or two with you. I am interested to know if signed-for mail is a policy for you guys or a privilege for your customers? I ask since there is not always someone at home to sign for packages - is it possible to arrange non signed-for mail, or is this done for your own security purposes (e.g. so that people can't claim they didn't receive something)

igetcha

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2008
UK
www.E-Cig-Reviews.com
a good forum member recommended your product, and was curious as to
1. if you'd have a store located in the US?
2. how much each cartridge would have? i am looking for something comparative to the malboro ultra lights 100's which i think is at 4mg...

thank you!

you will probably get a quicker reply if you send them an email mate:-

john@intellicig.com

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
a good forum member recommended your product, and was curious as to
1. if you'd have a store located in the US?
2. how much each cartridge would have? i am looking for something comparative to the malboro ultra lights 100's which i think is at 4mg...

thank you!
At the moment the quickest and cheapest option is to buy direct from our UK website and you can select dollars as currency on the first page.
The Regular Low carts would be a near match for nicotine content.
Cheers.
John.

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
John, I have nothing but praise for your service having exchanged an email or two with you. I am interested to know if signed-for mail is a policy for you guys or a privilege for your customers? I ask since there is not always someone at home to sign for packages - is it possible to arrange non signed-for mail, or is this done for your own security purposes (e.g. so that people can't claim they didn't receive something)

The signed for option is necessary in case we need to make a claim for lost goods. It's funny how we have had none missing since we adopted this policy.
Cheers.
John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread