Intellicigs are here in my local shop!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chuffed when I looked on the Store Finder for shops in the Manchester area and saw so many locations.

So, I went to one in the city centre to pick up some more carts and ended up chatting about what they are / how they work etc with the guy behind the counter.

Only issue was that the brown carts look a bit odd on the end of my black evo, but beggers can't be choosers!

booker

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
London
Anyways, I received pre-filled carts and "Rich" eliquid from John the other day (yes, free, cheers!).

While I didn't become a fan of ECOpure "Rich" liquid (I'd like it to have more flavour) I was surprised by the fact the cartridge filler is...black foam. Yay, nice move guys. Wicking is superb (obviously ;) ) and you are first e-cig supplier that I came across who sells carts with foam instead of the usual filler which wicks not-always-so, sticks to the bridge (hate that) and is generally passe :)

Keep it up :)

davidnewns

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
UK
www.intellicig.com
Anyways, I received pre-filled carts and "Rich" eliquid from John the other day (yes, free, cheers!).

While I didn't become a fan of ECOpure "Rich" liquid (I'd like it to have more flavour) I was surprised by the fact the cartridge filler is...black foam. Yay, nice move guys. Wicking is superb (obviously ;) ) and you are first e-cig supplier that I came across who sells carts with foam instead of the usual filler which wicks not-always-so, sticks to the bridge (hate that) and is generally passe :)

Keep it up :)

Thanks Booker we are moving towards 100% production with our new foam technology over the next 6 weeks.

The foam is a substantial move forward and has taken some time to conclude testing to ensure no degradation occurs with the nicotine ECOpure.

Always moving forward.........

Shining Wit

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2008
North of England UK
www.flavourart.co.uk
Tell us more about this black foam David. In what way does it improve the carts?

Its unique and uniform structure ensures that the liquid is suspended evenly and not absorbed. It has been designed and manufactured to our specification in order to give optimum wicking to the vaporiser right to the last drop. Never mind the teabags and bits of straw, this is the real McCoy :D

Cheers

John.

Adik Ted

ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2009
Scotland
Its unique and uniform structure ensures that the liquid is suspended evenly and not absorbed. It has been designed and manufactured to our specification in order to give optimum wicking to the vaporiser right to the last drop. Never mind the teabags and bits of straw, this is the real McCoy :D

Cheers

John.

Sounds good John. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread