The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Interested in your thought...

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by luv2vape_, Aug 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. luv2vape_

luv2vape_ Full Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Sunny Florida
    I recently won some ejuice from a well-known company. :banana: It was for a particular flavor, which I really don't think I would care for, but there was more to the contest, so I entered.

Anyway, I won & was asked, at that time, which flavor I would like, send my information & so on. Well, here it is almost 2 weeks later & I received the package yesterday. :hubba: Only I am very disappointed that they didn't send me my "choice" of flavor that I was so looking forward to. :eek: I am not particularly interested in the flavor they sent, but am unsure if I should contact them or not. o_O

1. Would you contact them & make them aware of their error? I mean they did ask me what I wanted, so I thought I had a choice or,

2. Just consider it a loss & move on, after all it was a contest & was FREE?

Would love to know your thoughts & opinions on this. I have purchased their brand before & do enjoy the particular flavor I asked for, but this is a new flavor & not really my "cup of tea", so to speak. :confused:

Thanks in advance for your wisdom! :wub:
    Luv2Vape_

(not giving up the name of the company, so please don't ask)

2. Wraith504

Wraith504 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 25, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    Tough one. I would probably mention that the wrong flavor was received, but not necessarily ask for the correct flavor. That would be implied. I think bringing it to their attention is a good thing for them from a business standpoint. Maybe they have to check into quality control for whomever is responsible for packing and shipping orders? Cant hurt IMO.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Kraken_Up

Kraken_Up Multiple ID Suspension

Aug 6, 2015
    Agreed. Bring it up, and see if they're going to take the high road and fix it(both what you received, and their QC)

• Like Like x 2
  4. dbrandt01

dbrandt01 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 6, 2014
    Alabama
    Personally when it comes to contests or receiving juice to review in my case. Flavor preferences is more of a guideline but not a guarantee. It was free, you might mention it if you want to, but I would just accept the free juice. They did the contest out of the kindness of their heart/company.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Robert Cromwell

Robert Cromwell Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    Kindness of their heart? I think profit motive was involved :) They do not stay in business out of the kindness of their heart.

But on that note they should have sent you something you would like so you would buy more.

• Like Like x 1
  6. luv2vape_

luv2vape_ Full Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Sunny Florida
    Wooo Hooo!! I get to keep the one they sent & are sending me the one I requested! I sent them an email to let them know that they made a mistake in what they sent. They sent their apologies & sent me a tracking number for the one I asked for!! Awesome company!!! I am so very happy! :wub: Wraith504, Kraken_Up, dbrandt01, & Robert Cromwell
    Thank you everyone for your advice & comments!!
    Luv2Vape_

• Like Like x 6
  7. Robert Cromwell

Robert Cromwell Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 16, 2015
    elsewhere
    Glad it turned out so well for you. Now that is how to sell more juice.

• Like Like x 3
  8. coilburner

coilburner Account closed on request ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2015
    That's awesome. Did you ask for your flavor of choice or even suggest at idea or did they do it out of their kindness of heart?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tundrax

Tundrax Full Member Verified Member

Just curious, What flavor are you trying out now?

• Like Like x 1
  10. jonnychadootz

jonnychadootz Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2014
    Westchester, NY
    Very nice, glad to hear things worked out and that the company decided to do the right thing :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. luv2vape_

luv2vape_ Full Member

Jul 16, 2015
    Sunny Florida
    Thanks Robert Cromwell! ;)

Tundrax I am vaping TimeBomb Vapors TNT - strawberries, apples & peaches! Yum! :thumbs:

coilburner, they initially asked me what flavor I wanted, but in the email I just stated that I was disappointed when I opened the package, after waiting for 2 weeks, to discover it wasn't my choice & that it was my favorite from their line, but I thanked them. I got an email the following morning, with an apology & a new tracking number!! I was very happy! In fact, I received it today! :wub:

Thank you jonnychadootz!! :thumb:

12. Rabbit Slayer

Rabbit Slayer Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2015
    Scottsdale, AZ
    I think purple on white is really hard on my eyes :D

• Like Like x 1
  13. Wolfenstark

Wolfenstark Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2014
    Perth , Australia
    Most vape companies seem to rely on word of mouth and good reputation.
    I've found the ones I've had issues with to me most accommodating. Thats for order problems , juices I didn't like I just moved on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.