Interested in your thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.

luv2vape_

Jul 16, 2015
Sunny Florida
I recently won some ejuice from a well-known company. :banana: It was for a particular flavor, which I really don't think I would care for, but there was more to the contest, so I entered.

Anyway, I won & was asked, at that time, which flavor I would like, send my information & so on. Well, here it is almost 2 weeks later & I received the package yesterday. :hubba: Only I am very disappointed that they didn't send me my "choice" of flavor that I was so looking forward to. :eek: I am not particularly interested in the flavor they sent, but am unsure if I should contact them or not. o_O

1. Would you contact them & make them aware of their error? I mean they did ask me what I wanted, so I thought I had a choice or,

2. Just consider it a loss & move on, after all it was a contest & was FREE?

Would love to know your thoughts & opinions on this. I have purchased their brand before & do enjoy the particular flavor I asked for, but this is a new flavor & not really my "cup of tea", so to speak. :confused:

Thanks in advance for your wisdom! :wub:
Luv2Vape_

(not giving up the name of the company, so please don't ask)

Wraith504

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
New Orleans, LA
Tough one. I would probably mention that the wrong flavor was received, but not necessarily ask for the correct flavor. That would be implied. I think bringing it to their attention is a good thing for them from a business standpoint. Maybe they have to check into quality control for whomever is responsible for packing and shipping orders? Cant hurt IMO.

dbrandt01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2014
Alabama
Personally when it comes to contests or receiving juice to review in my case. Flavor preferences is more of a guideline but not a guarantee. It was free, you might mention it if you want to, but I would just accept the free juice. They did the contest out of the kindness of their heart/company.

Reactions: Toxic Sadness

luv2vape_

Jul 16, 2015
Sunny Florida
Wooo Hooo!! I get to keep the one they sent & are sending me the one I requested! I sent them an email to let them know that they made a mistake in what they sent. They sent their apologies & sent me a tracking number for the one I asked for!! Awesome company!!! I am so very happy! :wub: Wraith504, Kraken_Up, dbrandt01, & Robert Cromwell
Thank you everyone for your advice & comments!!
Luv2Vape_

coilburner

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2015
Wooo Hooo!! I get to keep the one they sent & are sending me the one I requested! I sent them an email to let them know that they made a mistake in what they sent. They sent their apologies & sent me a tracking number for the one I asked for!! Awesome company!!! I am so very happy! :wub: Wraith504, Kraken_Up, dbrandt01, & Robert Cromwell
Thank you everyone for your advice & comments!!
Luv2Vape_
That's awesome. Did you ask for your flavor of choice or even suggest at idea or did they do it out of their kindness of heart?

Reactions: luv2vape_

luv2vape_

Jul 16, 2015
Sunny Florida
Thanks Robert Cromwell! ;)

Tundrax I am vaping TimeBomb Vapors TNT - strawberries, apples & peaches! Yum! :thumbs:

coilburner, they initially asked me what flavor I wanted, but in the email I just stated that I was disappointed when I opened the package, after waiting for 2 weeks, to discover it wasn't my choice & that it was my favorite from their line, but I thanked them. I got an email the following morning, with an apology & a new tracking number!! I was very happy! In fact, I received it today! :wub:

Thank you jonnychadootz!! :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread