Interesting FIND on Signing Our Petition..... We're Almost There!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
There may be some naysayers to what I just read about 'WHO CAN SIGN & START A PETITION", however, when you read the RULES, anyone 13 yrs or older can START and/or SIGN a Petition. I'm sure many of our underage children love that we are now vaping instead of smoking cigarettes. So, get your children 13 yrs to 17 to create an account and sign the petition. Our petition does not mention age requirements to sign, so everyone is eligible 13yrs and up.

Let's blow this up big time... we only need 182 signatures as of 3:00pm EST, to meet the 5K. Get our children 13yrs and up to sign and we may reach 25k.... that would be sweet. Here's the rule for starting and signing a White House Petition: It's under Step #1
https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions

Create or Sign a Petition

Anyone 13 or older can create or sign a petition on WhiteHouse.gov asking the Obama Administration to take action on a range of important issues facing our country. To get started you’ll need to create an account and verify your email address. Start thinking about the issues that matter to you, what you would like the Obama Administration to do to address the important challenges facing our country, and who you’ll ask to join you.

I reposted this issue to my FaceBook wall, this time taking a different approach to it.

Non Smokers: Wouldn't you love to help put a serious dent in the number of people out there who smoke around you? How about helping our environment by assisting in the reduction of cigarette butts you see littering our beaches, parks and streams? Help yourself by helping-out those who are switching from noxious cigarettes. Please go sign the petition:
http://........com/WH-eCig-Petition

I used a t i n y u r l redirect to the actual We The People petition, to keep my text under the status limit.

I followed it up with the following comment:

Anyone, 13 years of age, and above can sign it. Get your kids Tweeting this to their friends....and if you would share this I would very much appreciate it.

Hopefully, this will have the desired effect.

Anyone else posting this on FB, too?

DragonflyVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2010
USA
i reposted this issue to my facebook wall, this time taking a different approach to it.

I used a t i n y u r l redirect to the actual we the people petition, to keep my text under the status limit.

I followed it up with the following comment:

Hopefully, this will have the desired effect.

Anyone else posting this on fb, too?

fantastic !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread