Status
Not open for further replies.

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
Since shipping takes between 1 to 4 weeks, and it's between $20-$80 depending on weight and priority, what would a new squonker want to order to be set for a while?

I've decided on
  1. reo grand lp
  2. rm2 lp
  3. spare bottle kit
  4. 5 spare bottles
  5. spare spring

is there anything else you would order?

do the spare bottles come with lids? or would a lid from say a MBV bottle fit?

danaway

Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Sydney, Australia
perhaps a repair kit - that way you can totally rebuild your mod in the unlikely scenario you need to. I'd also recommend a couple of button covers (aluminium, brass or delrin dependant on your mod colour), definitely the spare rm2 screws Curtis recommends and, purely for aesthetics, an extra metal door.. Get a bunch of 6ml bottles, 10 is a nice number. Lastly, don't forget a second Reo and atomiser.!!

vengaman

Verified Member
May 18, 2014
Sydney, AUS
mine shipped to Syd in a week. cant recall though I may have paid for extra impatient shipping option.

bottles, rings, springs, button cover, the only thing others have missed is 2 extra Reo's (seriously, once I got it I realised I needed more - none of my old mods cut it now). I have 2 Reos already (in as many months) and plan on at least a third (perhaps a fourth) before the year end.

Ian444

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
QLD, Australia
Since shipping takes between 1 to 4 weeks, and it's between $20-$80 depending on weight and priority, what would a new squonker want to order to be set for a while?

I forgot to mention, the cheaper shipping is around $23 and takes 14 days to Oz. If you ever get an emergency for a spare Reo part just pm me, I should be able to help. However, the Reo's are very robust, the worst you can do other than running over it with a bulldozer is to short the atty and destroy the battery spring which acts as a fuse. It can be fully submerged without damage (except maybe the battery) so yep, pretty robust device. The vape's pretty good too :laugh:

chesty

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Sydney, Australia
I forgot to mention, the cheaper shipping is around $23 and takes 14 days to Oz. If you ever get an emergency for a spare Reo part just pm me, I should be able to help. However, the Reo's are very robust, the worst you can do other than running over it with a bulldozer is to short the atty and destroy the battery spring which acts as a fuse. It can be fully submerged without damage (except maybe the battery) so yep, pretty robust device. The vape's pretty good too :laugh:

$23 for 14 days is pretty reasonable, a few times i've been low on juice and spent $70 for priority shipping for a $200 order.
You do what you have to do.
atm I'm well stocked up, got plenty of juice, mods, tanks and drippers. I'll order a few spare springs, as I think that's the most likely part to need replacing, and if the worst comes to worst, I'll use my other equipment while I wait for an order. I'll be using other equipment alongside my reo anyway. at least until I get 1 reo for every flavour I vape ;)

and I haven't pulled the trigger yet, probably will monday/tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread