Interview with a teen vaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcduffy

ECF Veteran
  • Jul 9, 2017
    CBC Radio1's White Coat Black Art show this week is about teen vaping. Sounds very dangerous. Includes an interview with the Detroit surgeon who performed the lung transplant on a teen vaper.

Download from here
    https://www.cbc.ca/radio/podcasts/current-affairs-information/white-coat-black-art/

or here
    Direct download link of 'It was terrifying': Teen who collapsed after vaping is now sounding the alarm to her peers
    http://cbc.mc.tritondigital.com/CBC...RADIO_P/media/whitecoat-NUeiPdsE-20191129.mp3
    [mp3 file: runs 00:26:37]

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I get paid to listen to idiot teenagers all day. I'm certainly not doing it on my day off.

I've had nic sickness and it was not terrifying either. Then again, I'm 44 and I have had to cope with like, childbirth and lots of other crap.

I refuse to listen I am entirely sure it's not going to be a well-reasoned thoughtful analysis of her stupidity and then whininess,

IDK glad she is "sounding the alarm" too her peers or whatever.

I suppose nic sickness could be terrifying to a wimp. I once had a panic attack SO bad, I sunk to the sidewalk on my way to school and it was in BALTIMORE. Some homeless guy actually asked me if I was okay. IN BALTIMORE.

LOL I was like, yeah, fine, these pass, it's not a heart attack. LOL.
    Anna

StormFinch

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 22, 2010
    Arkansas
    *Hugs Classy*

I got all of 4 minutes in, you made the right choice @stols001.

Lots of vaping references, only one of THC, extreme interest in the story of someone who BROKE THE LAW with no mention that she did. Smells like old cabbage stuffed in wet gym socks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread