Intro

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsUnderstood

Mar 16, 2010
Minnesota
Wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jody and I call Minnesota home. Been Vapping for about 4 weeks and am down to about 6 to 7 smokes a day. A great step for me since I was a Camel menthol pack and a half a day smoker. When I first started I was using a brand called firelight. Believe it or not after a month of use I am still using the same atty. Its a great brand but I think more designed for light smokers. I than ordered a KR8, manual and really like it cause it matches smoking for me. Now I carry two units. I refill my firelight cart with 11 or 12mg of nick for the quick smoke thing and fill my KR8 with 18mg of nic. :D
I am learning a lot from the forum and find questions answered. Oh on a side note: I was using PG but my lips swelled, throat burned, eyes itched and I felt like crap. Switched to VG, The little PG in flavors doesn't seem to bother me, and have never experianced that again. I don't even get a dry throat. I do notice that the more I vap the more I don't like real smokes.:w00t:
Happy to be amonst you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread