Introducing a new Flavor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good!

Mutt, did you review this one already? too lazy to go through the whole thread again..

Not the official new flavor, but i have been making my own, mixing the menthol and the cinnabomb...its really good. The heat from the cinnabomb is there and at the same time the coolness of the menthol is there as well...hard to describe, but its a really good mix

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2010
N.E. Ohio
www.vaporbomb.com
Psht.
Guess I'm picketing on my own.

I'm with you V,We can walk the line together!!!! We want juice!We want juice! Lots of VB juice! Tons of VB Juice!:D

V your so special it going to take the collective effort of the entire crew here to develop a Juice to name after you!:wub:

Cinnamon and menthol!!! My two favorite vaping flavors in one!! I havn't been this excited since I discoverd Reeces peanut butter cups!!

Putting this in my next order for sure!
Good going Mutt!
:)The Wiz!

Wish I could take full credit for it...Unfortunately, I didnt create it...Its an old drink recipe: Recipe for Fire and Ice

But thanks to VB for naming a drink after me:toast:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Wish I could take full credit for it...Unfortunately, I didnt create it...Its an old drink recipe: Recipe for Fire and Ice

But thanks to VB for naming a drink after me:toast:

Right on Mutt...

I've got some Menthol Crystals laying around some where. Might have to try a CB / Menthol mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread