Status
Not open for further replies.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Hey folks... Just wanted to announce that we are now stocking genuine joyetech hardware! To celebrate, we're running a 20% off storewide sale. All items are 20% off, including the new hardware. No coupon code needed!

All I've put up so far are the eGo-C kits, but more is coming! I was so excited I had to get these up today, but it might take a day or two to get all the accessories and such up. eGo-C Twist batteries should go up tomorrow, followed by parts and such.

I know it's a limited selection, but we wanted to go for what we believe is the very best available for a new vaper. Just like with our liquids, the line will expand in time!

And every kit will come with a 30mL bottle of AwesomeClouds liquid... can't beat that deal!

Thanks all, and pass the word!
Wil Sutton

Last edited:

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Ouch... I didn't know it was down! I may need to look for new hosting, as that's twice in one week...

Looks like its doing fine now though. For what it's worth, you can score an eGo-C 1000mAh complete joyetech kit for under $100 shipped, and get a 30ml bottle of our liquid thrown in for free! I don't think you can beat that deal right now, at least not with true Joyetech product...

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
65PG/35VG... Any more VG and it doesn't tend to wick properly with eGos, and you start to lose throat hit. Any higher and you don't get nice clouds! So we settled on this as a good all-purpose mix. I'm going to be adding a page to the web site with more information on that at some point, when I can get around to it... It's definitely not something I want to hide!

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
Thanks, also, what's the price for shipping a sample package? I'm thinking of ordering the sample package, but is it possible to substitute the two tobacco flavors for something else? I'm not a big fan of tobacco flavoring, hehe.

Any order under $50 ships for $6, anything over $50 ships free.

I'll be happy to accommodate that request. Just enter what you'd like in the notes. I hope to offer a "build your own" sampler very soon.

Wil

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2011
Chapel Hill, NC
www.awesomeclouds.com
As it turns out, you CAN beat an eGo-c shipped for $100! So I'm going to do something about that!

The eGo-c price has been reduced to $99.95. It's still 20% off, and still comes with a 30mL bottle of our liquid (your choice). So you can get in on all this for under $80 shipped! I REALLY don't think you can beat that deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread