joyetech510cc_1.png

joyetech510cc_2.png

joyetech510cc_3.png

joyetech510cc_4.png

joyetech510cc_5.png

510ccatomizer.png

joyetech 510CC PassThru Charging Repl C1 Atomizer 2.2 - ALL COLORS
$32.95

Gotvapes Welcomes the New Joyetech 510CC!

This is Joyetech's new version of the 510T. Now with replaceable atomizers. It holds .75mls of juice with a viewing window to check juice level. It fills from the bottom. This new version charges from the bottom so you can use it as a passthrough while charging. Push button fire on the side. To assemble, you screw the coil base on the battery, then screw on the tube and attach the mouthpiece last.

To fill you unscrew the tube with mouthpiece attached and fill the center tube not down the side.

This battery is 150mah with regulated 3.3v. It has built-in overcharge and bad atomizer protection. Also has 10sec cutoff. It is 9.2mm in diameter, 74mm length battery only and 134mm length with carto shown attached.

COMES WITH:

• 1 x Battery: Joyetech 510CC 150mAh
  • 2 x Atomizer: Joyetech 510CC atomizer
  • 1 x Extra drip tip
  • 1 x Charger: Joyetech AC Adapter
  • 1 x Charger: Joyetech Extended USB
  • 1 x Manual
  • 1 x Box

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Just picked up one of these. Great price GV. I got the kit and a spare tank for $40 with shipping. Can't wait for it to arrive. Do you plan on selling just the atomizer heads for this?

Yes I _think_ I have those coming along- would love for you to give a mini-review here in the thread when you start using it???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread