Introducing meself to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilveradoVapes

Oct 5, 2016
I am new to this forum but not new to vaping. I have been vaping for about a year and a half, and vaping exclusively since Feb of this year. My home is almost in the exact center of the USA (one of the fly over states)so there isn't a lot of local vapers here. Nearly all of the information I get is from the people and sites just like this one, so I will be very respectable to you all. I'm pretty quiet so I probably won't post a lot, I like to listen and learn as much as possible. At the moment I am learning everything I can about batteries and battery safety. I've had only built-in batteries until recently and have only been running single 18650's. I have a dual 18650 coming this week so I need to know how to use it safely. Hopefully I can get Mooch the Battery God to answer my main question. LOL. And I'm sure it's been asked and answered a billion times, I just kinda want him to answer to my post.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I am new to this forum but not new to vaping. I have been vaping for about a year and a half, and vaping exclusively since Feb of this year. My home is almost in the exact center of the USA (one of the fly over states)so there isn't a lot of local vapers here. Nearly all of the information I get is from the people and sites just like this one, so I will be very respectable to you all. I'm pretty quiet so I probably won't post a lot, I like to listen and learn as much as possible. At the moment I am learning everything I can about batteries and battery safety. I've had only built-in batteries until recently and have only been running single 18650's. I have a dual 18650 coming this week so I need to know how to use it safely. Hopefully I can get Mooch the Battery God to answer my main question. LOL. And I'm sure it's been asked and answered a billion times, I just kinda want him to answer to my post.
Hey glad your here. And your on the right path seeking knowledge from Mooch. If it is a general question we can help here though.

Reactions: Cheallaigh

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Welcome aboard!

My home is almost in the exact center of the USA

Sounds like Merrick County, or close by, so we are "neighbors." :party:

Just recently picked up the Alien kit myself and really liking it so far. Great battery life with married LG 3000mah batteries. Good luck and enjoy the mod!

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Well kinda close. I'm actually in NW Kansas. So you are using the LG HG2's with your alien? What power do you vape at?

I will stand corrected. All these years I thought the center was in central Nebraska, but on lookup, looks like it is in Kansas. But since I get to the McCook, NE area a couple times a year to visit family, will call it close enough to be neighbors.

The LG batteries I use are the brown wrapped, I believe they are HG2 3000mah. Use them in 4 dual 18650 mods and am quite happy with them. Be sure to get them from one of the "approved" online vendors.

ETA: I am using the Baby Beast that came with the Alien kit, have the Q2 coil in since I got it and am running that set-up at 56 watts. Other tanks I have I run from 78 - 138 watts, but those eat into the run time. On a rough estimate on a dual mod, they will run a couple days at around 30 watts, a day+ at 56 watts, and a day or a bit less at around 80 watts. Have to say I don't run a mod at over 100 watts for very long straight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread