Status
Not open for further replies.

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
Been around for a bit, just haven't posted anything yet.

Started with a Blu about 2 months ago. From that moment I went from smoking 20+ cigs a day to about 3. I knew vaping was going to be my ticket to smoke freedom. I got a 510 set 2 weeks later (though the juice and carts were not doing it for me). Between the two I was doing ok, but just couldn't kick cigs 100%. Finally found juice that tasted good to me, got some good cartos to fill, and bought a Bolt/tank. Huge difference!

Haven't had a cig since April 9th :)

The info I have found here has been very helpful.

-Candi
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/292612_10150685292403129_569888128_9644644_1026824240_n.jpg

overall

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2012
TEXAS
Congrats :)
My name is Lorraine and I am a new vapaholic. I started vaping 8 weeks ago and immediately stopped smoking. On my journey I have been able to get 7 other people so far off analogues. I have purchased multiple starter kits to give out.
I have so far spent a fortune on kits and e-liquids. I need to make a spread sheet of which company has which juice. I have found my daily vape with Janty's RY4. I am now working my way through the fruit juices.
I broke down yesterday and decided I may as well go for the Provari and end my search for the perfect vape. Of course to pretty up the Provari I am ordering 2 Phiniac tanks.....they are sooo pretty.
I figure I can spend $2,000 this year and still break even.
Hopefully I will be all set for a while.

Lorraine

candimccann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
Lenexa, KS, US
www.youtube.com
Thanks for a warm welcome, everyone.

I am currently waiting on some vapemail (rawr juices)... it was 'Out for Delivery' all day yesterday. Never came. No attempted delivery ever logged. Tracking now says that the status was not updated. So...either my mail man was robbed by a vaper who only wanted my juice, or the damn thing is lost. grrrr...

Startle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
NY, NY
I broke down yesterday and decided I may as well go for the Provari and end my search for the perfect vape. Of course to pretty up the Provari I am ordering 2 Phiniac tanks.....they are sooo pretty.
I figure I can spend $2,000 this year and still break even.
Hopefully I will be all set for a while.
Lorraine

That's not a break down - it's a break up from analogs (which is a good thing).

You sure know how to get things done!!!

Congrats to you and you are going to absolutely love your new setup! Money is no object when such a radical improvement in health and lifestyle is achieved!

Vape On!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread