Introducing Myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andie

Jan 6, 2013
SE Florida
Hello and Happy (post) Holidays everyone!
I'm a newb and made the move to vaping on Jan 1st. The date was completely unintentional.... Really! I'm a former PAD Marlboro Light smoker with 25 yrs under my belt.

I haven't looked back. I started on Blu because of the reviews and research for the last few months. A cig alike was perfect for me but still giving me a challenge nicotine wise (especially in the morning, omg!!), so yesterday I found a local vape shop and picked up a Joyetech Ego-C type B with 1000 MAH batteries and some juices... I also ordered some juice from Johnson Creek to try last night..
Loving this!!!!

I haven't touched an analog since the switch. My fiance is getting on board but hasn't been able to let go of the analog crutch yet. In the meantime, he's vaping in between and smoking less analogs... I tell him for each one he isn't smoking, that's a victory!
:)

Thanks go to all the members on here for the valuable information which has been instrumental in changing my life.
Vape on!

252chevyboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Rocky Mount, NC
Welcome and congrats on getting those stinkies out of your life. I hope you and your fiancé both have a successful switch. I started seeing improvements in my lungs in about 2 weeks and hope y'all will too. Many great members here in the community and mountains of information. Dive on in and enjoy :)

Andie

Jan 6, 2013
SE Florida
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone...
I don't miss the stinkies-- they smell like burning filters now (ewww!!)... I do hope he gets on board- I kinda want to keep him around forever. lol

I've heard good things about Johnson Creek juice, hopefully you find something you like a lot.
Carbon

Johnson's has been delish in the Blu, but of course the vape is limited-- they're offering free shipping right now, so I ordered a 15ml of vanilla to see how it is... I'll report back.

Last edited:

Andie

Jan 6, 2013
SE Florida
Thanks and thanks!! :)
I feel so welcomed. It's wonderful to be around such a great bunch of people. I'm glad to have others to share this experience with.

I bought a disposable for my soon to be sister in law. I was at her house for over 6 hours today and she didn't smoke an analog once.
She also vaped on my set up for a bit, tasting blueberry, tiramisu, and candied apple. I gave her my Blu kit and wouldn't you know-- when she gets paid this Fri, she asked me to pick her up an Ego-C.. Another convert!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread