Introducing the vBox E-cigarette Storage Solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlAmantea

Unregistered Supplier
May 9, 2014
United States
Hello,

My name is Al Amantea, and I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA. I have been a cabinetmaker and custom woodworker for over 30 years now.
Having had a heart attack back in April of this year, I decided to replace cigarettes in my life with vaping, and while the process has been enjoyable, I have come to realize that a decent storage solution was lacking for all the stuff that goes with it. So here is the story...

The vBox e-cigarette storage solution

When I started vaping, I found there really wasn't a good storage solution that addresses the needs of vaping users. I mean, when you load a head with liquid, and have several that you enjoy throughout the day, how do you remember which liquid is in which head? Where to keep the liquid? Where to store cleaning supplies, extra parts, chargers, etc. Where do you work with the liquids that is safe and clean? After all, the liquid can be toxic if absorbed through the skin. I decided to do something about it.
The vBox was born from these dilemmas. It is based on a cigar humidor size, which fits comfortably into any decor. The vBox can be locked, protecting children from getting into the liquids.
Handcrafted of solid hardwoods, and available in many finishes. Box joint joinery provides a super strong case and that upscale handcrafted look. All solid brass hardware, and clear lacquer finish over the stain to provide decades of durability.
Features include a head and liquid organization tray so you can align your cartomizers and your liquids together. Never play e-juice roulette again! Adjustable dividers in the lower storage area allow you to fully customize the layout for your own needs.
A lift out tray alows you to store your mods, batteries, and battery holders, along with parts and supplies for cleaning and adjustments. Hidden storage in the upper tray keeps items from prying eyes, and makes certain that tiny atomizers won't be lost.
A removable tray tucks neatly and securely into the lid that has a laminated surface, perfect for filling your heads and working with your juices. Never worry about spillage onto a surface again!
Felt lining keeps your batteries, holders, heads, and juice bottles scratch free and safely nestled in the vBox.
Laser printing on several faces is also available for a premium. As each vBox is custom built to order by me in my shop, lead time to shipping is approximately one to two weeks.

Quality built, handcrafted, american made, thoughtfully designed, durable, elegant, and reasonably priced ($199US). What more could you ask for?
Contact me via PM or e-mail for sales and distribution information. Wholesale pricing is available for dealers.

Attachments

• +vBox Front View.jpg
    +vBox Front View.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 162
  • vBox Tray.jpg
    vBox Tray.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 206
  • vBox Storage Demo 9.jpg
    vBox Storage Demo 9.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 183
  • vBox Storage Demo 10.jpg
    vBox Storage Demo 10.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 176
  • vBox Storage Demo 2.jpg
    vBox Storage Demo 2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 235

AlAmantea

Unregistered Supplier
May 9, 2014
United States
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

AlAmantea

Unregistered Supplier
May 9, 2014
United States
Hello,

My name is Al Amantea, and I live in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA. I have been a cabinetmaker and custom woodworker for over 30 years now.
Having had a heart attack back in April of this year, I decided to replace cigarettes in my life with vaping, and while the process has been enjoyable, I have come to realize that a decent storage solution was lacking for all the stuff that goes with it. So here is the story...

The vBox e-cigarette storage solution

When I started vaping, I found there really wasn't a good storage solution that addresses the needs of vaping users. I mean, when you load a head with liquid, and have several that you enjoy throughout the day, how do you remember which liquid is in which head? Where to keep the liquid? Where to store cleaning supplies, extra parts, chargers, etc. Where do you work with the liquids that is safe and clean? After all, the liquid can be toxic if absorbed through the skin. I decided to do something about it.
The vBox was born from these dilemmas. It is based on a cigar humidor size, which fits comfortably into any decor. The vBox can be locked, protecting children from getting into the liquids.
Handcrafted of solid hardwoods, and available in many finishes. Box joint joinery provides a super strong case and that upscale handcrafted look. All solid brass hardware, and clear lacquer finish over the stain to provide decades of durability.
Features include a head and liquid organization tray so you can align your cartomizers and your liquids together. Never play e-juice roulette again! Adjustable dividers in the lower storage area allow you to fully customize the layout for your own needs.
A lift out tray alows you to store your mods, batteries, and battery holders, along with parts and supplies for cleaning and adjustments. Hidden storage in the upper tray keeps items from prying eyes, and makes certain that tiny atomizers won't be lost.
A removable tray tucks neatly and securely into the lid that has a laminated surface, perfect for filling your heads and working with your juices. Never worry about spillage onto a surface again!
Felt lining keeps your batteries, holders, heads, and juice bottles scratch free and safely nestled in the vBox.
Laser printing on several faces is also available for a premium. As each vBox is custom built to order by me in my shop, lead time to shipping is approximately one to two weeks.

Quality built, handcrafted, american made, thoughtfully designed, durable, elegant, and reasonably priced ($199US). What more could you ask for?
Contact me via PM or e-mail for sales and distribution information. Wholesale pricing is available for dealers.

10 days until price increase takes effect! Order Yours Now! Current Price $129 +shipping (New Price $155.00 + shipping on Jan 15th)
Contact me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread