Introduction, and pressing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raditz

Dec 10, 2014
USA
Hi all, good to be here. I'm 25 years old, smoked analogues on and off for 10 years and have now quit 2 months ago, vaping hard.

I have a question. I will be travelling from NYC to Australia later this month. I will be stopping in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

I will have my EGO with me, and I am concerned due to the bans that it may be confiscated (or worse, me locked up).

Is this a likely scenario? I don't want to go back to analogues in Australia, and don't want trouble in UAE.

Any advice is appreciated!

Raditz

Wolfenstark

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
Perth , Australia
Im in Australia but i haven't travelled with any vape gear.

I get vape gear delivered and haven't had any problems. Don't know about UAE.

Laws here vary from state to state but thats mostly what they can sell here and where you can vape , Queensland is i think currently the stiffest.

I'd say keep it as carry on.

Norrin

Aug 29, 2014
Shetland
Had to stop in UAE before and they have some really strange rules, but don't care as much about checked luggage. I probably wouldn't take anything that I would hate to loose and shove it in checked luggage. Don't think you will get anything more than just having it confiscated, but HMav's suggestion of checking with the embassy is a good one, although I would never 100% trust anything they said either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread