Introduction and question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reza Benzy

Jan 28, 2020
Hello guys,
My name is Reza 32 years old..
Im using voopoo vinci x now and baby puma for my mod..
Btw, im returning vaper, i used to vape in 2012 for a year only, and there was no salt nic yet at that year..
Also it confused me..

Here is my setting :
- voopoo vinci x
- freebase catridge ( voopoo vinci x catridge which have big airflow, thats not feel good when i vape mouth to lung )
- salt nic coil
- low power at 18-20 watt
1 question : Can i vape directly to lung with this option ? Is it safe ?
Hehe.. your answer very important for me.. thanks before guys and greetings from indonesia..

Reza

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
mjHJuAF.png

Reactions: Reza Benzy

Coyote628

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Contest Winner!
Sep 16, 2017
I know a guy at work who vapes 50mg salt nic at sub ohm and high wattage. It works for him, choked the crap outta me when I took a hit off it. So you can use either form of nicotine in any resistance range at any wattage and at any mg/ml you feel like you can handle. Most people usually use high mg nic salt at lower power levels and higher resistance. I mixed my own juice with nic salt 6mg/ml and vaped sub ohm at moderate wattage. But when I buy premade juice, I get freebase at 6mg/ml and honestly at those levels I couldn't tell much difference between the two. So basically you can vape whatever form of nic you want in whatever type of coil you have as long as it works for you and you can handle it. Vape on!

• Agree
Reactions: Hawise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread