• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Hi,
My name on the streets is Ken and I manage the 7-11 at Spring Mountain and Jones. Last week my field rep brought in a sample of eCigs. One puff and I was sold. When I visited in San Diego this weekend I bought a starter kit at a 7-11 store there. I am very satisfied with the product as a starter but from what I have been reading around the forum I will definitely want to move on. All in good time, eh? For now I am pleased with the experience. I like the fact I could vape in my car on the hot drive home through the desert and with windows shut. The taste is smooth and it only takes a few puffs until I am satisfied with the buzz. I am looking forward to vaping on the train this Fall when I go back East on holiday. Anyway, these starter kits and refills will be in 7-11 stores in Vegas by mid-September. The owner of my store signed on today.(with a bit of encouragement from me, lol.) I thought I would introduce myself and do some more reading here in the forums.

Ken

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
I will definitely want to move on. All in good time, eh?
Oh don't worry, we will make sure of it!!
What used to be a habit will soon disappear, but vaping is a whole new monster. When you start to feel better, the natural course is to introduce others to it. The first smoker you convert will lead to others... after that it becomes a hobby and a lifestyle. And a very healthy satisfying one in my opinion. The community here is great, and there are a lot of good people.

Hopefully our little social group will grow and there will be a lot of good times in our future. Glad to have you aboard!

I like the fact I could vape in my car on the hot drive home through the desert and with windows shut.
This is absolutely priceless! That has been especially awesome this summer... man it got freaking hot and FAST!.

Anyway, these starter kits and refills will be in 7-11 stores in Vegas by mid-September. The owner of my store signed on today.
Any idea what brand they will be selling?

7-11 will be selling the starter kits for 15$ when they get here is September, at least that is what I have been told.
If it's the same basic kit they show on line for $35 then that's an awesome deal! Any idea if the carts are compatible with anyone else? Even if they were a little pricey, knowing I could run to 7-11 in a juice emergency is a comforting thought. ;)

Eternityroad

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada
Any idea if the carts are compatible with anyone else?

I have only just begun vaping so I have no idea if carts are compatible. Right now I am trying to gauge how long a refill pack will last me by the approximate # of puffs I use each day. Then I can come up with some lengths of duration for the refills and a budget. It would also be nice to know if we can fill these things with the bought juice. Re-upping by juicing is something I know nothing about but will prolly want to learn more because I understand you can save some bucks...kind of like refilling your own printer's ink instead of buying a cart each time you are on empty.

Thank you Shadow Ryder. I have been trying to be able to post in this group for a while but have had computer problems. Shadow Ryder came to my rescue and now I am here and posting.

I have been vaping for one month today. I had my last analog while my battery was charging for my e-cig. I currently use a Magna and a Joye 510. I have never met another vapor, but I am noticing how many people smoke analogs!

I am originally from upstate NY, but moved to Vegas in 1988. I still consider myself a New Yorker though. I never fell in love with Vegas, but life has a way of keeping you in a place and before you know it years have gone by. I do love the weather, but I am not a big city kind of person.

Well, just wanted to say hello to all. I am on line every day, usually from early afternoon to late at night. Love to hear from any of you.:vapor:

I posted in a new thread and just realized I should post here.

I am from upstate New York and although I moved to Vegas in 1988 I still consider myself a New Yorker. I am 51 which I think makes me the old lady in this forum. I have 5 children - my son died in infancy and my daughters and all grown and moved away. I also have 11 grandchildren. I live alone now with my two shihtzu dogs.

I have been vaping for one month and not an analog since. I started smoking at age 9, and tried every single method out there for quiting, so this is really a big deal for me. I vape Magna and Joye which are both 510's. In this month I have gone from a simple cartridge filled tobacco vape to DIY flavorings. I now use words like TH, VG, PG, and analogs. I have gotten three people to try vaping (two love it, one hated it).

I am on line every day, usually from early afternoon till wee hours of the morning. I do not have a car, so except for going to respiratory therapy three times a week I am always home and the internet (and vaping) are my favorite passtimes.

I look forward to talking to all of you.

holly6237

Apr 28, 2010
Las Vegas
I'm finally grown up enough to say hi to everybody!

So...I'm 33, been in Vegas for about 3 years now, originally from Kansas (insert joke). I work for a big medical institute in Summerlin, and I live in the northwest part of the valley.

I started vaping about four months ago and it's offically my new hobby/shopping addiction. :)

Glad I can finally say hello!

Shadow Ryder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2010
Lost Wages
I have only just begun vaping so I have no idea if carts are compatible. Right now I am trying to gauge how long a refill pack will last me by the approximate # of puffs I use each day. Then I can come up with some lengths of duration for the refills and a budget. It would also be nice to know if we can fill these things with the bought juice. Re-upping by juicing is something I know nothing about but will prolly want to learn more because I understand you can save some bucks...kind of like refilling your own printer's ink instead of buying a cart each time you are on empty.

they are refillable, and if they are the mini's im thinking of i have a bunch of prefilled carts you can have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread