• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ipv d2 help

Status
Not open for further replies.

plumeofred

ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2014
Not as easy as it may seems to some people..
I know lah. My friend also having a hard time. I just help him out byt giving him 18 mg juices for trips to the toilet. So far so good. But he still smoke ocationally. Was a pack smoker a day just like you. Now he can go 2-3 days max without the ciggs.

Oh and if you think it's hard, it will be hard. At the end of the day it's all about the nic. The feel and taste is really a matter of the mind.

Good job cutting down that low! Keep it up!

Reactions: cloudysheep

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
[Q="plumeofred, post: 16863958, member: 239673"]I know lah. My friend also having a hard time. I just help him out byt giving him 18 mg juices for trips to the toilet. So far so good. But he still smoke ocationally. Was a pack smoker a day just like you. Now he can go 2-3 days max without the ciggs.

Oh and if you think it's hard, it will be hard. At the end of the day it's all about the nic. The feel and taste is really a matter of the mind.

Good job cutting down that low! Keep it up![/QUOTE]
I dont know how to see the nicotine. Normally juices from neighbour don't indicate the nicotine amt.

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
I think u can try Ipv3li and ipv4 next. More rugged. Shld be able to last longer hopefully.
Yah mayb sis..juice tgah banyak mod pulak rosak..haiz[/QUOTE]
Chill k. I know how u feel. Just be extra careful with next mod. I'm also always worrying it will happen to me again. I think best if have 2.

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
I was a pack a day.

Let's say my 1 pack = $10.50
Haven't been buying local for 3 months now, give or take a week.
So $10.50 x 100 days = $1050

Now the amount I've spent on vaping so far, roughly $600 - $700.

Putting gear acquisition syndrome aside, as my current equipment and juice supply is more than sufficient, I still save around $300+ at least. Could've saved more, but eh, I'll claim my successes where I can get them. :D:vapor:

Vape on folks.

AceFireBug

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2015
Somewhere out there...
Sorry to hear ur plight bro.. Anyway, based on ur situation, I think you should try get another batt to try and hope for the best. If your mod can turn on and fire when on the USB charger, highly unlikely it's the chip issue. Most prob batt or batt contacts.. Give a try bro, who knows it might work..

On the side note, I'm happy and encouraged to hear success stories of members here cutting down and even quitting analogs.. I myself tried it and it's damn hard.. When at home, no prob as I can vape anytime as needed and I don't smoke at home now, but when at work or when out in public, it's really hard to vape about and will start to find them analogs.. Haha..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Fruitylicious

Oct 28, 2015
Quited analogs for about 2 months? i'm a 1 or 2 day a pack person.

60 packs for 2 months, 12.50 x 60 = 500-750 ish..

considering my gears and everything i've spent probably about 500+ i've save alot by vaping.

no more smelly fingers, ash tray mouth, fear of kissing girlfriend. Instead i'm a room freshener and my parents actually.. supports me to vape rather than smoke. I cut off totally off my analogs and chain vaped at the start.

Downside? dont vape in public, just like not having sex in the public.

And... I ENJOY THE FLAVOR AND DAMN CLOUDS.

For your IPV, i think its best to try using usb charger to shock it up, see if its working, if not change a new batt, try again. dont give up, let it dry or something.

Reactions: plumeofred

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
Sorry to hear ur plight bro.. Anyway, based on ur situation, I think you should try get another batt to try and hope for the best. If your mod can turn on and fire when on the USB charger, highly unlikely it's the chip issue. Most prob batt or batt contacts.. Give a try bro, who knows it might work..

On the side note, I'm happy and encouraged to hear success stories of members here cutting down and even quitting analogs.. I myself tried it and it's damn hard.. When at home, no prob as I can vape anytime as needed and I don't smoke at home now, but when at work or when out in public, it's really hard to vape about and will start to find them analogs.. Haha..

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
True true! Yeah I forgot about smoking outside. Yes. No choice since we can't vape outside. It's not easy man. It's not easy. I'm surprised on how some people can stop smoking totally..

Reactions: AceFireBug

starlord1

Oct 11, 2015
Patagonia
True true! Yeah I forgot about smoking outside. Yes. No choice since we can't vape outside. It's not easy man. It's not easy. I'm surprised on how some people can stop smoking totally..

Was a 1-1.5 pack a day smoker for 9 years, one day decided to stop smoking after discovery vaping.
As I know keeping away the stinkies is hard, I started on 36mg juice. To my surprise, that totally eliminated the analogue urge.
Didn't touch a stinkie ever since. Fast forward to a year later, I've since cut down to 6mg juice and can practically get on 1/2 a day without the urge to vape.
So my advice to smokers who want to make the transition, start with a strong juice.

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
E="starlord1, post: 16865036, member: 268155"]Was a 1-1.5 pack a day smoker for 9 years, one day decided to stop smoking after discovery vaping.
As I know keeping away the stinkies is hard, I started on 36mg juice. To my surprise, that totally eliminated the analogue urge.
Didn't touch a stinkie ever since. Fast forward to a year later, I've since cut down to 6mg juice and can practically get on 1/2 a day without the urge to vape.
So my advice to smokers who want to make the transition, start with a strong juice.[/QUOTE]
Didnt know where to get high nicotine juice. Just learnt from someone today and most probably will start getting some next week. I hope it's gonna work.

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
QUOTE="Fruitylicious, post: 16864774, member: 269319"]Quited analogs for about 2 months? i'm a 1 or 2 day a pack person.

60 packs for 2 months, 12.50 x 60 = 500-750 ish..

considering my gears and everything i've spent probably about 500+ i've save alot by vaping.

no more smelly fingers, ash tray mouth, fear of kissing girlfriend. Instead i'm a room freshener and my parents actually.. supports me to vape rather than smoke. I cut off totally off my analogs and chain vaped at the start.

Downside? dont vape in public, just like not having sex in the public.

And... I ENJOY THE FLAVOR AND DAMN CLOUDS.

For your IPV, i think its best to try using usb charger to shock it up, see if its working, if not change a new batt, try again. dont give up, let it dry or something.[/QUOTE]
Im gonna calculate how much I've been saving on ciggies and vape stuff too. Heheee

KenshinAdryan

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2015
Timbuktu, Lalaland
Have calculated for myself:
Off analogs for abit 70 days.. except occassional 1 pack when go to mordor once a month..
Was on 1 pack ice blast a day up to 29th Aug 15. Plus minus saved 65 packs. Hence saved 877.50.

Current gear and liquids set up.. $430.

Means I have $400 at least to buy more gears and liquid to break even.. :thumbs:

Vape babies! Here I come!:banana:

Pisces82

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2015
Have calculated for myself:
Off analogs for abit 70 days.. except occassional 1 pack when go to mordor once a month..
Was on 1 pack ice blast a day up to 29th Aug 15. Plus minus saved 65 packs. Hence saved 877.50.

Current gear and liquids set up.. $430.

Means I have $400 at least to buy more gears and liquid to break even.. :thumbs:

Vape babies! Here I come!:banana:
Oh wow. 400bucks can buy many stuff:)

Comrade Vape

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2015
Local
So I was running a .58 ohm coil (premade) for quite some time now in my subtank mini and vaping away.. alamak burnt taste. The cotton has been there for a week or so. Time to crack open the tools! Thought it'd just be a simple rewicking but once I got everything apart and dug the blackened cotton out, ugh coil so gunky. Spacey too. So what else is there to do but make a new one! Ahh the bliss I tell ya. So I rolled 6 or 7 wraps around the 2.5mm diameter thingmajig. I love you coil master. Tested on the sexy Sigelei and got .5 ohm. Pulse fire pulse fire, squeeze squeeze, nice and tight. Fluctuations in the range of +- .01 ohms. Good enough. I got a hard-on watching the coil burn bright and even. Mmmmmm. Rewicked nice and mampat. Snipped off bunny ears. Arranged cotton in the standard capalang but dry-hit free method I always use.. primed with delicious drops of Double Apple. Oh yes make it wet baby.. put everything back together. Topped up the tank a lil bit. Screwed it shut. Let it sit for awhile as I went to wash my hands.. came back. Took a vape and I JIZZED IN MA PANTSSSSSSSSSS. :shock::shock::shock::shock:

NOW WHERE DEM NI200 WIRES AT

macis

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2015
So I was running a .58 ohm coil (premade) for quite some time now in my subtank mini and vaping away.. alamak burnt taste. The cotton has been there for a week or so. Time to crack open the tools! Thought it'd just be a simple rewicking but once I got everything apart and dug the blackened cotton out, ugh coil so gunky. Spacey too. So what else is there to do but make a new one! Ahh the bliss I tell ya. So I rolled 6 or 7 wraps around the 2.5mm diameter thingmajig. I love you coil master. Tested on the sexy Sigelei and got .5 ohm. Pulse fire pulse fire, squeeze squeeze, nice and tight. Fluctuations in the range of +- .01 ohms. Good enough. I got a hard-on watching the coil burn bright and even. Mmmmmm. Rewicked nice and mampat. Snipped off bunny ears. Arranged cotton in the standard capalang but dry-hit free method I always use.. primed with delicious drops of Double Apple. Oh yes make it wet baby.. put everything back together. Topped up the tank a lil bit. Screwed it shut. Let it sit for awhile as I went to wash my hands.. came back. Took a vape and I JIZZED IN MA PANTSSSSSSSSSS. :shock::shock::shock::shock:

NOW WHERE DEM NI200 WIRES AT
this is better than "Fifty Shades of Grey"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread