The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Iqos

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by Kermit17, Apr 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Kermit17

Kermit17 New Member

Apr 4, 2019
    hi anyone using iqos?

2. dirtymoon

dirtymoon Full Member

Nov 24, 2012
    UK
    Been using it for 4 months. I've vaped for years but kept relapsing back to cigarettes. The HEET'S are more satisfying than cigarettes, unlike vaping it actually feels like you have had a cigarette afterwards and I feel a whole lot healthier. Considering there are a lot of people that can't get along with vaping I'm surprised the IQOS device hasn't taken off more than it has. The only thing I am unhappy about is the price. I normally pay about £55 for 200 on eBay but I recently went to Tenerife and got 200 for €29. Why are they darn expensive in the UK?

3. Nitron

Nitron Full Member

Jul 11, 2019
    I tried IQOS, and yes it definitely feels closer to the real ciggs. They still use tobacco, just changing the heating element. But I think of it as a more of a healthier substitute rather than a way to help you quit smoking. Vape will be more suitable if u are looking to quit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.