• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Irish Hills Meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Bad news for me, got hit with bronchitis, just left doctors with fistful of meds. Not going to be able to make it :( Have fun, take pictures.
Katy.....Sorry to hear you are under the weather! I will send some get well soon vibes your way! I am nursing my sick mother today.....She does not do well in Oct/Nov Mi weather!

:)Wiz!

Chelseafn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2010
Michigan
Hope you feel better soon Katy. Sorry I couldnt make it either. Thought I had posted yesterday. Puter got a virus and I had to take it in to get fixed. I was going to use that money to go to the meet. not feeling well myself. Im thinking stress related. To much going on with the move and my puter dying on me. Hope everyone who attended had fun! We want pics!!! Ill see you all at the next one!!!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Well!.... That was fun! Small but good group of people there last night. Only 8 vapers so I only stayed 7 hours. Btngchk kept feeding quarters into the pool table so Cozz, Dr. Fred, her and I kept demonstrating our lack of skills. I enjoyed myself a lot. The food was really good too. I had crab stuffed mushrooms for lunch and spare ribs for dinner. Those who were there were a fun bunch but it would have been even better if more of you would have been able to make it. We missed you Wiz and Katy and Blake (to name a few). Hope you're feeling better Katy. I was sad to hear that you were under the weather.
We should try this again when the weather is a bit nicer so we can have a couple boats out on the lake. I think that would be pretty cool.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Sounds like everyone had a great time! I saw that menu Mist........I would have gorged myself! Btngchck a "Pool Shark"? Who woulda thought?...LOL!! The location really looks like a great place for some Summer get togethers. Again........Really sorry I couldn't make it....Had to take Mom to the airport at 5:00am. and she's back home in Sunny Fla!

Looking forward to the next meet......Whenever it is!
Katy.......Have some Chicken soup and get well soon!
:)Wiz!

smitti1

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2010
USA
We had a good time too. Enjoyed meeting you guys. Sorry more weren't there, but stuff happens. Couldn't resist going to one so close to home though. I'll have to go back to Jerry's Pub and have Coz's chicken that he likes so well. Didn't realize till after we left that I never did get serious about eating. Just mooched a little from Bob's plate. Oh well, talking is more important. :) Glad btngchck got there to add at least one more female to the group. Thanks Mist for getting the meet together.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
We had a good time too. Enjoyed meeting you guys. Sorry more weren't there, but stuff happens. Couldn't resist going to one so close to home though. I'll have to go back to Jerry's Pub and have Coz's chicken that he likes so well. Didn't realize till after we left that I never did get serious about eating. Just mooched a little from Bob's plate. Oh well, talking is more important. :) Glad btngchck got there to add at least one more female to the group. Thanks Mist for getting the meet together.

Thanks smitti, but all the credit goes to Dr. Fred. He aranged for the venue and provided the raffle prizes. Gotta love Dr. Fred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread