Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
I'm gonna take advantage of Johnson Creek's 30% offf sale and try a few of their flavors. They have one that I wanna try but it is PG free. I only use clearos. Mainly SI T3 minis and Kanger T4's. I know PG free juices are really thick. Are they generally not good to use with clearos or should I not have any issues.

donwuan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2013
GA
I believe it was TBPlayer who commented on this in the Johnson Creek sale thread - he recommended removing a flavor wick for Vanda (as it is apparently their thickest VG), but that the other VG's did fine in clearo's. :toast:

Ive thrown a few coils heads away when removing the flavor wick. Eventually started to leak onto the battery and tons of gargling. Now this is with Bobas and GJ which i believe is really thick juice.

My advice(coming from a noob thats wasted tons of money) slow down a little with 100%vg juices. I personally cannot chain vape with 100vg like I do with my 50/50 and above pg on my protank and t3s. Every few hits I just blow(without pressing button) and draw(without button) to make sure juice is wicking. Since I started this, no more dry hits and a little more satisfying vape.

As ive invested money into clearos and bcc now im being recommended rba/rda's.

TBPlayer2112

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2012
Northern Illinois
With Vanda in my Evods the only time that I'll get any gurgling is when the tank gets about 1/3'rd full. Then I just top it off. That's even after I remove just one of the flavor wicks since it's pretty thick. That's been my experience.
JC's other VG flavors are cut with distilled water and they wick really well. Some of my 50/50 flavors I get from EC Blend are thicker than any of the Red Oak JC juices, except Vanda. I'm assuming that they couldn't dilute it without losing it's flavor, but that's just my guess.

SeniorBoy

VapeFight.com Founder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
vapefight.com
So... you guys must have read my mind. :) My very first Vanda vape. Using an iClear 30 with all the wicks on top of a Zmax V5. My first PG free juice. Boy does this puppy produce clouds. YIKES!

Questions: Is steeping required? Yep, I let the bottle breath, shake rattle and roll, then filled the clearo and let it sit for a few. A few pulses with the fire button to insure the wicks get all the love. BTW, I don't even see a date hatched on the bottle but like the OP, this is my first try with JC. Does JC steep before shipment or is their some mystery I'm missing?

I'm still playing with the watts/volts trying to find my sweet spot. My first thoughts are a strong vanilla blast/tone which is what I want and then sorta a strong tobacco tone. I might have goofed but its not the first time. Should have filled my ProTank which has two flavor wicks and an airy easier draw. Note sure? Anyone tried this in a Protank?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread