Is a joke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gigetto

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2014
Italy
I've notice that currently produced atomizer, chinese low budget but hight quality atomizer are sold with a tank as a spare and another fragile glass tubes are not available as spare.

The results of this politics is that a lot of people have a lot of unuseable atoms dusted for this reason. I've bought a ORC that arrives with broken glass...in case of the second fell braking the orc is a dust...Until two years ago the fragile glass were available as spares. This politic is not right, how many nautilus that you use daily would be dusted?

Reactions: ENAUD

jjatl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2015
Georgia
I've notice that currently produced atomizer, chinese low budget but hight quality atomizer are sold with a tank as a spare and another fragile glass tubes are not available as spare.

The results of this politics is that a lot of people have a lot of unuseable atoms dusted for this reason. I've bought a ORC that arrives with broken glass...in case of the second fell braking the orc is a dust...Until two years ago the fragile glass were available as spares. This politic is not right, how many Nautilus that you use daily would be dusted?

I have been able to purchase spare glass for all of my tanks. Is there a specific tank we can help you find glass for?

Reactions: ddirtyvapes
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread