Is Anyone But Me Still Using Vapor Renu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Tried to do a forum search for recent posts on Vapor Renu and didn't come up with any. Their Swedish Fish has been my go to daily vape for almost 3 years. (I actually gave up analogs in Dec 2013 but vaped frequently before that.)

Honestly, I know there are juices out there with better flavoring, throat hit and all that. However, for the price, I just can't give them up. My current favorite juice is NJoy's Hedon's Bite but at $22 for a 30 ml bottle, I can't afford it to become a daily vape compared to $7.99 for 30 ml of Vapor Renu's juices.

I guess I just wondered if anyone else was still using them because all things considered, they are a great company. Their shipping time is quick and the juices are made to order. I've never had an issue with an order and Jason has always been helpful and responsive to emails. That counts for a lot in my book. Plus they have a flavor selection that is about a mile long and multiple customization options for your juice. (Although I doubt I will ever give up my Swedish Fish. :D )

I'd suggest anyone who hasn't tried them to give them a shot if you're on a tight budget and looking for an inexpensive juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread