Is Dragonfruit a tank cracker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EgoLife

Aug 8, 2013
Miami Beach
I obviously can't speak for everyone but dragon fruit is my favorite liquid. I don't buy it I get it from a local person that makes it and thus far the best flavor I have tried.

I have only been vaporizing for close to a month but a friend of mine has been smoking dragon fruit for months before I even started and has yet to have any problems with his tank and I haven't had any issues. We are both using the ego ce4 models and nada just FYI

randomhousegir

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Riverton, Utah
I obviously can't speak for everyone but dragon fruit is my favorite liquid. I don't buy it I get it from a local person that makes it and thus far the best flavor I have tried.

I have only been vaporizing for close to a month but a friend of mine has been smoking dragon fruit for months before I even started and has yet to have any problems with his tank and I haven't had any issues. We are both using the ego ce4 models and nada just FYI

Do you know makes the dragon fruit flavoring?

sent from my phone via tapatalk 2 because I can't stop reading and posting on ECF

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards

Aurora-Oblivion

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Isle of the Wizards
I haven't had a problem with the vapingzone sc dragonfruit yet. I use it at 2% in my recipes and use it in my CE4s. The TFA version hasn't cracked a tank yet either.

Aye!

Maybe it's not the Dragon Fruit at all then and Glasseye is getting cracked EVOD's by holding them too tightly or in the wrong spot when refilling, so they are cracking easier than expected?

I've cracked a clone EVOD because I didn't realize how thin the plastic is under there, I assume Authentic ones might be a little thicker but I don't think that would be as thick as a solid plastic tank like CE4/5 ect. So it could be what I mentioned above, or just due to EVOD's plastic being thinner than other thanks, or a combo of all that :)

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
LOL! I'm going with the combo, but I'm fairly sure it's not my Crush Armstrong grip. Totally just aged myself right there.

Maybe I should try the TFA version? The VZ one is just so tasty.

I think in the interest of science (and dragon fruit lovers) I'll fill up a T3 today and see how it goes. They're pretty much the same thickness and the CE 4s I think. Plus I'm jonesing for some, science just sounds better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread