Is Five Pawns E-Juice Safe? (AP / DP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storch

Nov 23, 2015
I'm vaping right now on my favorite flavor of all time, which happens to be a Five Pawns juice (gambit)

In reading all these stories on their lawsuit and the health effects of the chemicals used in their juice, should I just empty this right now and not go back? I don't want popcorn lung, not worth the risk.

does anyone know if these chemicals have been reduced in recent brewings or is this company still something I should steer clear of?

Thanks,

mattiem

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If they made a flavor I liked I certainly wouldn't have any second thoughts vaping it.

That isn't an endorsement, if you don't feel comfortable vaping it, don't.
The whole ap/dp / popcorn lung thing is so blown out of proportion & over hyped it is ridiculous.
^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
A lot of hate for Five Pawns, and it's cool if that's your thing...
As for me, I don't care how much it costs...

I LOVE their flavors.
LOVE them.

I miss them quite a bit now that I'm down at zero nicotine.

Loved their Castle Long, Grandmaster, and Queenside.
Somewhat a fan of the Gambit.

Never got to try the Black Flag Risen.
Which I'm sure would have blown my socks off.
:)

Storch

Nov 23, 2015
Honestly I've never paid above $16 for a 30ML. I've always been lucky enough to find a sale online when I want to re-stock! (I realize this still isn't SUPER cheap, but it's not terrible if you don't buy it direct)

I honestly haven't found a flavor of any juice I like more than gambit. If someone can direct me to one that doesn't taste like it's pure sugar and artificial flavoring I'd love suggestions. The juice people find super popular all kind of melds into one generic flavor for me... Gambit, Coast:Dough, and a certian cosmic fog flavor that tasted like tootsie rolls have been the only ones I've truly loved, and I've tried a ton of juice.

So yeah, suggestions welcome. And thanks for the advice. I won't worry about the chemicals too much, as I used to smoke analogs anyway and I know it can't be worse than that.

Reactions: RainSong

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
They offer their full line in 0 nic,,, just sayin.
Yeah, but with zero nicotine comes zero throat hit.
So I gotta get me some.

And the only way I'm finding that to work for me is using a mint base.
At least it let's me "feel something" when vaping.

My current situation is mixing as follows...
--Two thirds Halo Belgian Cocoa
--One third Halo Kringle's Kurse
--Some measure of Halo Backwoods Blueberry, Cryptic Curse, or Pomegranate

But yeah, I really miss the Five Pawns flavors.
If only my "health insurance" would let me use nicotine again I'd be all over it.

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
Five Pawns is a good company, and I'm friends with Jay Love, their marketing director. Their ejuice formula has been revised and they certainly give out more info on the ingredients than most of the new companies.
Nobody should be worried about vaping this premium eliquid. Anyone who says they don't have any good flavors haven't tried all of their line. Get it when it's on sale!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

Reactions: DC2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread