Is it a common thing, that 901 set-ups don't work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Hey x, do yourself a favor, and lose the cart's. They never did much for me, other than not work, and waste juice. Just drip for a while. Carts work the first couple of times, then seem to just quit wicking. Even if it's making contact with the bridge, it won't perform like you want it to. They mess with taste as well imo.

If you want a way to vape other than dripping, or a bottom feeder, the best alternative I've found are bloog planets 808's. What device are you using? You can get an 901 to 808 adaptor at good prophets for around a dollar.

mccawley

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
Oregon
I agree with "uba egar320" :?: what the heck kinda name is that?

Once you realize that carts suck! (comes with time) you will find dripping better anyhow.

Now, I have to say, I bought a 8084 and I use carts in it. In fact that little PV vapes the carts empty every time. Wicks great!

Exception to every rule I suppose!

X-Factor

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Pennsylvania
Well guys,

I'm using a DES 901 attomizer on a KR808 battery. It does work well while dripping, and I'm going to get a drip tip, but I just don't understand how come the cartridges never worked at all, not even once for me. The atomizer mesh clearly protrudes into the catridge material, but never would work for me.

I am thinking of getting the Blue Foam though and trying it. I don't want touse cartomizers. I just really would like to get a cartridge working to see how it would be for me.

Is an 8084 compatible with a 901 or KR808?

Last edited:

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Maybe contact the vendor where you got it and talk to them. Can't imagine that you could be doing anything wrong. I buy empty 510 XL cartomizers and I can fill and use and refill 1 of them for 2+ weeks easily. I'm retired and I vape all day and half the night and I pretty much use these and nothing else. I have a couple boxes of Clearomizers, but what I use works so darn good I just am not interested in changing right now.
Think about it. Get a box of 5 empty cartomizers and fill them with juice of your choice and see for yourself. I use the simple method of filling them by using the condoms that come on them when new. I just fill the condom 3/4 full and set the thread end down and it automatically soakes up. You can do it until you see juice come out the top. Then you're full. Vape away at that point :vapor:

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Well guys,

I'm using a DES 901 attomizer on a KR808 battery. It does work well while dripping, and I'm going to get a drip tip, but I just don't understand how come the cartridges never worked at all, not even once for me. The atomizer mesh clearly protrudes into the catridge material, but never would work for me.

I am thinking of getting the Blue Foam though and trying it. I don't want touse cartomizers. I just really would like to get a cartridge working to see how it would be for me.

Is an 8084 compatible with a 901 or KR808?

I hear ya. Do your thing. I've been down the cart road. And in the end, whatever you do to it, it's still going to vape like a cart lol. You should seriously check out Electronic Cigarettes By Bloog for their carto's. I couldn't stand carto's when I first used them. TRUST me when I say that these things are game changers. The industry better catch up with Bloog. They hit as close to an analog as anything I've had over the last year plus of vaping. You've already got the gear you need. DO yourself a favor, and spend 10 bucks and try them out(the prefilled 555 is to die for). I don't work for them or anything lol. I just really like it when something comes along and makes this vaping game a lot easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread