Status
Not open for further replies.

tgcrna

Tink
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2010
Greensboro, NC
I got the Blu starter kit a few days ago. Either I'm doing something wrong, or the Blu was not a good choice. I've learned a lot by looking around this site for the last few days; I esp found the 6-part series in the Library to be helpful. The Blu starter kit comes with various flavors of prefilled carts that are supposed to be equivalent to 10-15 cigarettes each. If I get two analog's worth out of a cart I'm lucky. Also, if the cart is new I may get one decent hit then the next hit produces no vapor. I didn't order any juice separately; didn't think I'd need it with so many prefilled carts. So, after reading and chatting on this site I have ordered the RIVA and some juice. After I order the juice from ecig.com I see that the guy in the videos doesn't like their juice. Anybody else have probs with juice from this supplier?
So, I guess I'm just looking for reassurance. Please tell me I'll have a better experience with the RIVA; please post any tips you feel would help me as I learn about this new world of vaping. The Blu is about to drive me back to my Salems!!

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I got the Blu starter kit a few days ago. Either I'm doing something wrong, or the Blu was not a good choice. I've learned a lot by looking around this site for the last few days; I esp found the 6-part series in the Library to be helpful. The Blu starter kit comes with various flavors of prefilled carts that are supposed to be equivalent to 10-15 cigarettes each. If I get two analog's worth out of a cart I'm lucky. Also, if the cart is new I may get one decent hit then the next hit produces no vapor. I didn't order any juice separately; didn't think I'd need it with so many prefilled carts. So, after reading and chatting on this site I have ordered the RIVA and some juice. After I order the juice from ecig.com I see that the guy in the videos doesn't like their juice. Anybody else have probs with juice from this supplier?
So, I guess I'm just looking for reassurance. Please tell me I'll have a better experience with the RIVA; please post any tips you feel would help me as I learn about this new world of vaping. The Blu is about to drive me back to my Salems!!

Blu is TERRIBLE and overpriced. If you just got it, return the kit for a refund, as I did.

I now have a Joye eGo kit, which is 1000% better. Like night and day!

RadicalJD

KayleePup

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Albuquerque, NM
I had some of the same issues with the Blu. I was way too late making up my mind to return it. I ended up buying a Joye510 and am loving it. My boyfriend also bought a Blu (so now we have two). Luckily the carts can be refilled.

I would say return it if you still can (although I just read a post that they are deducting the carts from the original price for the refund). If you can't, try adding juice to them.

I just received some blue foam yesterday and put it in my 510 and am very, very happy with it and plan on going home today and trying it on the Blu carts for my boyfriend.

I was not happy with the TH and Vapor inconsitancy of the Blu but am loving the 510. I have not had any battery issues with either one and the Blu battery fits on the 510 so I guess I make out!

Have fun!
KayleePup

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I had some of the same issues with the Blu. I was way too late making up my mind to return it. I ended up buying a Joye510 and am loving it. My boyfriend also bought a Blu (so now we have two). Luckily the carts can be refilled.

I would say return it if you still can (although I just read a post that they are deducting the carts from the original price for the refund). If you can't, try adding juice to them.

I just received some blue foam yesterday and put it in my 510 and am very, very happy with it and plan on going home today and trying it on the Blu carts for my boyfriend.

I was not happy with the TH and Vapor inconsitancy of the Blu but am loving the 510. I have not had any battery issues with either one and the Blu battery fits on the 510 so I guess I make out!

Have fun!
KayleePup

I used all my carts, but Blu still gave me a full $59.95 refund. I don't like their product, but a least the Blu folks are ethical.

RadicalJD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread