Is it the Atty or the Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taaja

Jun 26, 2015
Without cotton, they glow red from the inside out. When I wick and juice the coils, they don't burn red but the juice is candy-apple-red on my cotton - just my custard does this funny color though.
I mean, the juice is clear, it turns red after it's vaped. It just keeps getting brighter and brighter as the vaping goes on.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
bright red on coils is bad.
You are like 10 times hotter than you want to be.

You just want foggy steamy fog vapour coming off the coils, not bright red.
And if you were getting bright red before and not gagging and choking, then you have to stop.

I think the bright red is in context to excessive dye/food coloring showing up.....

dhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2014
Georgia
I have a couple of juices like that. The wick gets bright red after vaping some flavors and the juices are not red. If your great tasting custard is clear now, you might be surprised at the flavor after letting it sit for a couple of weeks and shaking it every couple of days. It will turn a nice amber color and the flavor will explode.

Taaja

Jun 26, 2015
No, I just picked up the kustard a couple of days ago, it's clear too. That's why I thought it was weird that it turned bright red when vaped.
I think the bright red is in context to excessive dye/food coloring showing up.....
It may be, it just looked weird going from clear to bright red after vaping. As long as it tastes good, and isn't dangerous, I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread