is it too much trouble changing my order i placed and paid yesterday? my Order Confirmation No: 83545

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
Thank you for your post here.
Yes. We are overwhelmed with orders and emails.
But we DO reply to each ticket asap.
I have forwarded your request to your customer service team.
They will reply to you by email.
If you do submit a ticket, we will reply to you faster, because it is easier for us to sort and reply tickets.:)

MC28

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2011
Singapore
hi MC28..i did try but i think through sunshine i might get her to fast track my request..it is alright if cannot be done..it must be very busy time @ healthcabin with the sale on..regards mafig

Their support replies are still quite fast, i open a ticket late last night and got their reply this morning..

Know that a sales is currently on-going thus i figure getting Amy here to take note and forward the request to her support team is like a dbl job if u get what i mean.

mafig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
malaysia
yes i am very impressed with healthcabin customer service and definitely sunshine's prompt action..within minutes i got my order changed and the same day given a tracking number for my parcel..all this when the sale is on and such a busy time for them..will always recommend healthcabin to friends and cyber friends for e-cig and accessories..now patiently waiting within the week i be stalking my mailman;)..wakakak..regards mafig

newsunshine

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2009
China
www.healthcabin.net
yes i am very impressed with healthcabin customer service and definitely sunshine's prompt action..within minutes i got my order changed and the same day given a tracking number for my parcel..all this when the sale is on and such a busy time for them..will always recommend healthcabin to friends and cyber friends for e-cig and accessories..now patiently waiting within the week i be stalking my mailman;)..wakakak..regards mafig

thank you for your post.
We will keep good work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread