Is most E-Juice designed for use in RBAs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

astronomicals

Feb 5, 2015
Is most E-juice designed for use in RBAs? (read below for clarification)

I see people saying that dripping gives you tremendous flavor. I saw people saying that something thats good in a carto can be overly strong in a dripper. Im not sure if they meant just nic content or were also referring to flavor. So, back to the original question. What I'm hypothesizing is that juice is flavored in such a way that it is optimal in well configured RBAs as opposed to cartos. From a marketting stand point it would make sense since that demographic probably spends the most on juices.

So, are many popular ejuices "weak" when used in something like an iTazte VV3 (what I had. ohms meter crapped out)? Are these juices designed to be optimal in RBAs?

astronomicals

Feb 5, 2015
Does more vapor equate to more flavor? If so, at what point does the taste become saturated to the point of diminishing return with a further increase in vapor.

I understand that build quality and device will matter, but, excluding those variables, whats the answer?

And back to where this started, are they designed for use in devices that [typically] produce more vapor. If they doubled the amount of every extract in your favorite juice would it still be good? That would be an easy experiment for any DIY ejuicers and it ought to answer my question.

ETA:
Bought 'Nana Creme and Castle Long and I wasn't really wowed. In the middle of building new rig on IPV Mini 2 mod and just anxious about what to expect. Hopefully it tastes more full. It tastes good on a Nautilus Aspire attached to a cheap eGo pen, but, leaves a lot to be desired.

Last edited:

T4T3Z0R

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Brevard, NC, USA
more vapor does not necessarily equate to more flavor. there are a lot of factors that go into it from wicking and build, to airflow and heat. there are some juice manufacturers that have designed juice that is optimized for dripping. general juice though is just designed for whatever. as has already been stated, most big juice companies allow different flavor and pg/vg levels to better suit your gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread